Why remaining virgin (not having premarital sex) leads to better society

Why abortion is bad

Why marriage is good

Why single mothers make poor parents

Children born outside of marriage are 8 times more likely to be abused

Why you need property alarm systems because of high divorce rates

Why the modern culture of free sex for all is damaging on so many levels

And lots of other statistics.
The economic and social arguments (increased crime, higher taxes, bigger welfare state, STDs etc) are strong. Yet a lot of these conclusions go against modern liberal thinking and culture, and it's an entirely different picture painted in the media.

um3EmS9DKsI
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Modern liberals are all about doublethink and contradictions.

There isn't much to be done about it, as long as the welfare state exists single mothers will keep increasing, the single mothers will continue to produce criminal, useless and defective children and the cycle will just keep going. Lots of businesses profit from advertising sex, it always sells.

This is all part of the consequences when you break down the family unit and remove 'slut-shaming'. When people are given complete freedom and don't face any real criticism or consequences for their actions they will usually act like mindless animals.
Original post by Dracul

This is all part of the consequences when you break down the family unit and remove 'slut-shaming'. When people are given complete freedom and don't face any real criticism or consequences for their actions they will usually act like mindless animals.

Should slut shaming apply just to females or to both genders?
Both. Unfortunately most of the slut calling goes on by other women, so I think it may take a while for men to start shaming other men.
Original post by JuliusDS92

Both, but critically men can't have babies. I'm all for equality but men and women are different. The source data involved women only so we can't say any more than that. It shows the destructive nature of attitudes towards sex, and it affects you and me whether we agree with their behaviour or not. All these teens having sex are quite literally destroying their chances in later life of having a family and bringing up children that positively contribute to society. Everybody bears that cost - "it's my life, my body I'll do whatever I want" attitude doesn't stack up.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5

Primarily women, men have a responsibility as well but women are the ones with like 90% control of the sex in society today.
Is this a western phenomenon?
Reply 7

Of course it applies to women only. Otherwise he would be affected as well. Can't have that.
It generally cheapens everything and encourages greed and over-consumption. Keep yourself clean and vice free, feel a bit of pain and help your community. If you dont your gonna get battered under the Sharia regime which is on its way....
It's not a modern phenomenon
Reply 10
Totally agree. All you promiscuous bitches are ruining the world and you will all get divorces and mess up your children's life as well and make them feel like sheet and depressed.
Original post by Jibola240
It's not a modern phenomenon

What do you mean? The trends show an increase through the decades.
Original post by silent ninja
What do you mean? The trends show an increase through the decades.

If you look back in history, some societies were quite permissive of sex.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending