The Student Room Group

Ouchy!

I'm 17 and I lost my virginity the other day and it was way more painful than I imagined it reduced me to tears multiple times. Is it supposed to be awfully painful? Will the pain turn in to pleasure soon? How can I prevent feeling that intense pain again because I am far to nervous to have sex again with fear of it hurting as bad as it did?
Reply 1
Moved to health
Original post by VMontague
I'm 17 and I lost my virginity the other day and it was way more painful than I imagined it reduced me to tears multiple times. Is it supposed to be awfully painful? Will the pain turn in to pleasure soon? How can I prevent feeling that intense pain again because I am far to nervous to have sex again with fear of it hurting as bad as it did?

play with yourself it helps
My friend said her first time was really painful and she cried after too. Then afterwards it stopped being painful and she started to enjoy it. No ones first time is great anyway but next time you could always try lube if its still painful.
It will hurt more if you are nervous :smile:

If your partner is understanding this should help your nerves a little and maybe you could tell him to go a little slower and not as hard on you.

My pain for my first time really really really hurt me as I didn't want to do it and I was a nervous wreck.

It does turn into pleasure maybe after the first 3 times but don't be scared to do it again. You will enjoy it soon enough however if this carries on please get it checked out with confidence by a doctor.
What they said.

Being in charge of how much goes in how deep and how fast can help a lot. That can mean experimenting by yourself or choosing a position that enables this.
Reply 6
For some reason it didn't hurt when I lost my virginity. I think it was because I was relaxed. Masturbating does help as a penis will not come as big as a shock, and being lubricated or wet will help too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending