TSR Political Party Contest

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by manishahjee
i the CANDIDATE of
Progressive Freedom Party (PFP) would like to take part it
TSR Political Party Contest.

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in this event. :smile: Unfortunately, as Aph explained, the sign-up stage has ended. The current assignment does indeed have a deadline of the 16th of April, but that is the speech writing stage, which is already a couple of rounds into the event. Therefore, I am afraid that we cannot accept new participants at this stage. I hope you understand.

However, as mentioned to AstroNandos, there are likely to be other events in the future, so hopefully you can join in in one of those!
Original post by Kittiara
Hi AstroNandos,

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. I can imagine that this must be frustrating. However, unfortunately, the manifesto submission phase has indeed ended and we need to keep the event moving forward through the next stages. I hope you understand.

However, we have some ideas for future events, so hopefully you can join in in one of those!

Ah well. It was fun while is lasted haha, but I guess there's always the next GE? :tongue:
Original post by Kittiara
x

Am I good to write the speech, or have I been disqualified for any reason?
Reply 203
Original post by Arkasia
Am I good to write the speech, or have I been disqualified for any reason?

Sorry, Arkasia, it appears I overlooked your question. Whilst I won't say who's qualified or disqualified in the main thread, as otherwise everyone might start asking in here... well, get speech writing. :wink:
Reply 204
Original post by AstroNandos
Ah well. It was fun while is lasted haha, but I guess there's always the next GE? :tongue:

:laugh: I guess there is! We'll have lots more fun stuff to do before then, though.
Hey everyone,

Fantastic work with the keynote speeches. I think Kittiara and I have been really impressed and fascinated reading them all. :cute: We will be encouraging the wider community to read them as well, to inform their votes.

We're nearing the end of the competition now, and this is the stage of the competition where we really want to encourage you to engage with each other as parties and candidates - testing each other on all political nuances. We will also be encouraging the rest of the forum outside of the competition to come and ask you questions.

That's right, it's Q&A week!

This is the last stage before the voting polls open. It is worth noting in advance that you will not be able to vote for your own party in the final poll. You will also be prohibited from soliciting votes illegitimately.

If you want to set yourself apart from and above the others, you're going to want to challenge all your competitors (constructively) to see just how well formulated and organised they truly are. Or perhaps more importantly, you're going to want to find out if they would be any good running the country! :tongue:

Good luck to everyone, and please keep everything nice and friendly. As usual, if you have any questions, feel free to contact myself or Kittiara.

Let the questions begin!

Spoiler

Can't wait for people to challenge my watertight policies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending