The Student Room Group

Racist attack on Indians in UK. Is racism getting worse?

Scroll to see replies

Awkward moment when Indians complain about narrow-minded of British people when they are the most intolerant set of people I've ever seen.
Original post by BioStudentx
Awkward moment when Indians complain about narrow-minded of British people when they are the most intolerant set of people I've ever seen.

That awkward moment when you see a stupid comment like this. I know many Indians who are the complete opposite. Please explain how Indians are the most intolerant people you have ever seen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by realcloud
That awkward moment when you see a stupid comment like this. I know many Indians who are the complete opposite. Please explain how Indians are the most intolerant people you have ever seen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I meant India as a country and the society - not individual British Indians.
Personally i doubt that people are attacking him because he's a Sihk. Indians are probably suffering due to the Islamaphobia and looking similar (plus some Indians are Muslims).
Reply 44
****ing hell.. Who cares whether it's a racist attack or not, I'm surprised nobody has shown the least bit sympathy for being attacked in broad daylight by a group of people.

The fact of the matter at hand is that the claim of it being religiously the or racially motivated is being investigated there hasn't been a verdict or a conclusion yet.

It is not definite whether it is motivated this way so do not jump to conclusions.

At this point, one can only speculate.

Calm down and let the investigation take place.

As a Sikh myself, this goes for both sides.

Original post by BioStudentx
I meant India as a country and the society - not individual British Indians.

Ever been to India and experienced the culture and society first hand?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 45
Original post by Rakas21
Personally i doubt that people are attacking him because he's a Sihk. Indians are probably suffering due to the Islamaphobia and looking similar (plus some Indians are Muslims).

He was attacked because he was protecting his cousin who was being harassed by these muslims in the video
Original post by Rakas21

The people attacking him are almost certainly muslim.
Original post by sdotd
He was attacked because he was protecting his cousin who was being harassed by these muslims in the video

Original post by capitalismstinks
The people attacking him are almost certainly muslim.

Apologies. Thought this was a general assertion rather than specific.
it is so disgusting but it is to be expected
to be fair it was later confirmed police were advised 4 or 5 suspects attacking this man were of pakistani or mid -eastern background suggesting this was a street fight perhaps sparked by some islam vs sikhism argument. this is not to say there isnt racism and racist elements in the uk that dont like asians in general
Original post by bolly_mad
V

Worst thing is the crowd that stand by and just watch.

The Bystander Effect is nothing new.
Reply 51
Original post by skunkboy
I can't believe it. The game Street Fighter just became a reality in UK. Racism just made it a reality.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should have Yoga Teleported out of there.
Prolly just gang violence. Looked brown on brown to me.
Reply 53
Original post by NoumanAliKhan
Prolly just gang violence. Looked brown on brown to me.

these muslims were harrasing the Sikhs cousin. He was defending her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending