The Student Room Group

Labour is not even hiding it ..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by + polarity -
lol

why is the picture hosted on Godlike Productions? You'd think it would be on the Labour website or something... and I Googled the first six words and couldn't find anything that suggested that Diane Abbott actually said that.

https://ukipvoices.wordpress.com/2015/04/09/labours-racist-hate-department/
Reply 21
Original post by Captain Haddock
It's fake you idiots, Jesus Christ.

>fake

Original post by demx9
>fake

Yes, fake.

Diane Abbot is a dinosaur. She is a bigot. Its a shame Labour are still backing her. To be fair not all us lefties follow the typical White Privledge/White Guilt tag line. Trouble is no one will stand up to her because she will scream racism.

As much as I wish Diane Abbot would sod off I think creating fake posters shows you how scared the Tories are.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by demx9

from Labour manifesto

ahahahahahahahhahah

It makes me cry with laughter when some white people think small things like this are an injustice.

Original post by driftawaay
'Fool'? The majority of the Labour Party are WHITE people. Therefore you are the foolish one calling them anti-white.

It's really nasty when racist people like yourself try and twist things around to make yourselves seem like a victim. Vile.

Exactly this!:smile:

That website is so racist, they actually used "negro" multiple times. I mean look at this sentence
"Negroes are really a charming people and are entirely harmless to approach, indeed the stigma that Negroes receive is really quite unnecessary."

Reply 27
vile
Original post by German123
Btw, Labour is not anti white as Ed Miliband himself is white.

All they want is equality and although you may think this may not be the case it actually is.

Hes a Belgian Jew, white is a bit generous
Original post by Lefty Tears

Are there even moderators on this forum? How are users who make racist comments like this not banned?
Original post by Lefty Tears

Yes, but he is still British by birth.
Are there even moderators on this forum? How are users who make racist comments like this not banned?

He is a Belgian Jew, thats not racist
Original post by demx9

Oh, and here is one of the stock photos the forgers used to create this thing.

The least you can do right now is admit to being wrong, but really you should be apologising for posting vile right-wing propaganda designed to stir up racial tensions and using a blatantly racist website as your source.
'Fool'? The majority of the Labour Party are WHITE people. Therefore you are the foolish one calling them anti-white.

It's really nasty when racist people like yourself try and twist things around to make yourselves seem like a victim. Vile.

And yet this is evidence they place the needs of the black and ethnic community over that of the white community. Their words not mine. Read it again :rolleyes:.

I do not remember insulting black people on this thread so it appears you have misquoted me for someone else. Are you ok, this could be a complication with your mental health. Seeing things is not necessarily a good sign. You may need to see a doctor
Original post by The two eds
And yet this is evidence they place the needs of the black and ethnic community over that of the white community. Their words not mine. Read it again :rolleyes:.

I do not remember insulting black people on this thread so it appears you have misquoted me for someone else. Are you ok, this could be a complication with your mental health. Seeing things is not necessarily a good sign. You may need to see a doctor

It's fake. You're the one who needs to read.

It is not fake, the same poster can be found on Labour leaflets and The Labour website. Clearly you support this stance by Labour, you "people" make me sick.
Absolutely vile party. Anti-English, Anti-white, what more can I say?

Are you surprised, though? This is the same party that covered up mass child molestation and abuse for over 15 years.

The poster might be, but Abbot's views aren't
It is not fake, the same poster can be found on Labour leaflets and The Labour website. Clearly you support this stance by Labour, you "people" make me sick.

No it can't.
Reply 39
To all the people who say that Britain is declining and doing down the drain.....I believe you. But it's not because of immigrants or non-white people. It's because the once intelligent, cultured and wise British people have become dumb, ignorant and gullible.

THE POSTER IS A PHOTOSHOPPED FAKE!

https://twitter.com/HackneyAbbott/status/590434991487787009

The 2nd pic is bigger and zoomed in, but it's the same street, same billboard, same time of day (notice the shadow).

Now I'm non-white, but I'm no labour supporter, and I certainly ain't a fan of Diane Abbott, but this is why I will never vote UKIP....I'm simply not dumb, ignorant or gullible enough.

Morons. (It's not even a good photoshop, lol)
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending