The Student Room Group

Myprotein Discount Codes

Just about to place my first protein powder order with Myprotein. Do you know if they have any discount codes for first time customers?

Also if anyone has ordered with them before what flavour did you go for? I am thinking Chocolate or Vanilla is the best option for those trying it for the first time? Can you taste the protein???

I found this website which seems to have quite a few codes https://www.nutritiondeals.co.uk/myprotein but I know places like Muscle Food offer free goodies for new customers!

Myprotein look like they have one of the best prices for 2.5kg which should last me a while hopefully :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Chocolate, strawberry, cookies and cream are all drinkable and alright tasting

10% discount codes are common - try places like musclesupermarket.com too :smile:
Original post by Angry cucumber
Chocolate, strawberry, cookies and cream are all drinkable and alright tasting

10% discount codes are common - try places like musclesupermarket.com too :smile:

Cheers mate, didnt see Cookies and Cream!!!
Reply 3
I've been told flavours can be dodgy, so I go for unflavoured which is also cheaper, then mix in Nesquik with water. Tastes fabulously gorgeous for what it is.

I got a discount automatically when buying, or like the natural one they have on the page itself atm.
I went with 2.5kg Natural Chocolate in the end!
Next time you wanna make an order I have a code for GoNutrition that gives you a free gift (that you choose) on top of your first order and another code, message me if interested :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
If you download the app 'Unidays' you can get a 10% dicount every time you order from MP. Olympus Health do a protein blend that is a lot cheaper than elsewhere (although some say it's not as good quality). If youre looking for cheap supplements aswell look up Trade Ingredients - they sell supplements at wholesale prices. Hope it helps!

Quick Reply

Latest