The Student Room Group

Business studies Unit 1 AS Edexcel

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Thanks bro
Reply 41
You guys can also follow my quizlet flashcards as well if you want : )
Reply 42
Original post by SaidAkhmeev97
Tell me you Email and i will send it to you

Could you also email me it? nathward95 @ gmail dot com
I am also doing this exam and am feeling fairly confident. Been revising Unit 1 for weeks now and can easily get full marks every time on Section A. However, Section B is not as nice. Hopefully we get some good questions :smile:

Also curious, how many of you have started revising for Unit 2? I haven't even started yet and I've forgotten literally everything :/
Reply 43
I have revised both units fully espically unit 1 and a bit of unit 2 but the full revision for that will be in the May half term and if you want to follow my quizlet flashcards search rtaneja thats all GOOD LUCK!! we can go through the answers of the paper on Monday after we have done it if you guys want to
Reply 44
Original post by rohan taneja
I have revised both units fully espically unit 1 and a bit of unit 2 but the full revision for that will be in the May half term and if you want to follow my quizlet flashcards search rtaneja thats all GOOD LUCK!! we can go through the answers of the paper on Monday after we have done it if you guys want to

Thanks i'll check them out :smile: And sure, hopefully we can get a list of the correct Multiple Choice answers!
Original post by Nath98
Thanks i'll check them out :smile: And sure, hopefully we can get a list of the correct Multiple Choice answers!

I have sent u all definitions form unit 1 mate
Am I the only one that is srtuggling with time? I mean I'm Russian therefore English isn't my first language and whem i'm doing business past papers, I never have time for last question:frown:
Reply 47
Original post by rohan taneja
Hi Thought I would make this forum anyone else doing this exam on the 18th May and then unit 2 on the 4th June?

hello my name is mo wanna chat oxo
Reply 48
Original post by SaidAkhmeev97
Yeah, me too!

hi SaidAkhmeev97 i got the exam on monday aswell can you please also send me the past paper definitions too thanks
Reply 49
hi all,

someone define me market segmentation with a hint of entrepreneur please..

kind regards
dr mo
Original post by deano321
I know I'll get a C no problem. But I really want a B in business and I'm always 1-3 marks away. I don't know what I'm doing wrong :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! I am redoing this unit 1 and 2:smile: I got both's B's last year 76- 2 and 70-1. Aiming for an _A this year. If you guys want any help I can help if you like. I can tell you want is going wrong too :smile:
Hi guys! I am doing both these papers again this year to get an A hopefully:biggrin:
I got B last year in both :smile: want any help post or ask me:smile:
Original post by Dr Mo
hi all,

someone define me market segmentation with a hint of entrepreneur please..

kind regards
dr mo

an entrepenuer is a risk taker babe. are you free for a drink sometime? xxx:arsenal::beerglass::beerglass::beerglass::beerglass::beerglass:

Kind regards, your nan x
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 53
hi all, again ;-)

was wondering, I struggle on the mathematics and politics of unit 1
any tips??

yours kindly
DR Simon Mo
Hello all, lifelong business fan here just wondering if anyone fancies meeting up for a revision date? :waffo::waffo::turban::turban::troll:
hello MO speaking,
my dear friends, business is not just a subject, its a way of life.
Hi all,

sioarhgsihgbosifdhgoisekdhrgoibftuhbdfjkjboipdfjthoipjfdtiohbedtnieoajhbcgkn

sorry cat walked on my keyboard
Reply 57
guys just to let you know

ive met the real jim 'lad' riley

thanks be to god

Dr Simon Mo
Hi guys, its revision date night for me tonight and once again i am alone. I am 42 yeqars of age and would like someone to revise biznez with me. This is me 1b59a966bd7b3321eeaff40fc7029546_400x400.jpg
Original post by 420biznesMO
Hi guys, its revision date night for me tonight and once again i am alone. I am 42 yeqars of age and would like someone to revise biznez with me. This is me 1b59a966bd7b3321eeaff40fc7029546_400x400.jpg

you're really hot, would like to get to know you better are you free for lunch and kissing x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending