The Student Room Group

best exam board for business studies GCSE

which is exam board is easiest for business studies?
I'm following the Edexcel International one. Everyone says Cambridge is a bit easier for business studies. I also have that subject along with Accounting.
Reply 2
All the ones approved for teaching in English state schools are of similar difficulty.
Original post by Compost
All the ones approved for teaching in English state schools are of similar difficulty.

Yes. They have subjects of similar difficulty.👍
As someone who is studying their PGCE Secondary in business, I would appreciate some feedback from both GCSE and A-level business studies students. What exam board did you follow, and was it an enjoyable experience? What was your favorite unit? I appreciate your time
Original post by TheBusinessMan91
As someone who is studying their PGCE Secondary in business, I would appreciate some feedback from both GCSE and A-level business studies students. What exam board did you follow, and was it an enjoyable experience? What was your favorite unit? I appreciate your time

I took the exam board: OCR for GCSE Business studies. Business studies as a whole, I have to say was an enjoyable subject, full of common sense and it was fairly easy for the majority of my class. I’m not saying you won’t have to do much; haha your going to have to learn a lot of definitions and there’s a specific way to answer the massive mark questions, but you get the hang of it. It’s not time consuming and quite easy to get around once you do it :smile:
I highly recommend it.
Reply 6
Original post by TheBusinessMan91

I did AQA A-level business studies and I enjoyed it. My favourite unit was probably 3.6- Human Resources. I didnt necessarily like the structure of the exams because paper 2 is sort of odd but otherwise it was an overall good experience.

Quick Reply

Latest