The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
boohbah is f***ing brilliant
wiwarin_mir
The small childrens television program Boohbah is evil. Those 5 poor creatures (I call them creatures as I cannot classify them more accurately) are trapped in a world where evil children shout out an subliminally imprinted word (Boohbah), which makes them perform.
How is it that a television program promoting imprisonment can be aired for children.

hey who do u think u r to say that boobah is evil? boobah is my best frend
Reply 3
tammypotato
hey who do u think u r to say that boobah is evil? boobah is my best frend

I am not saying the creatures imprisoned within is evil, just the evil sadistic children who rule their world with an iron fist.
Reply 4
wiwarin_mir
I am not saying the creatures imprisoned within is evil, just the evil sadistic children who rule their world with an iron fist.

thanks for existing
Reply 5
those little boobah things freak me out... as they do most adults, but weirdly children love them. I would have imagined they would have scared me as a child with their freakish boil covered heads and sinister dancing.
No-one remembers the time when they were an internet-only phenomenon..... bloody TV.
Reply 7
rednirt
those little boobah things freak me out... as they do most adults, but weirdly children love them. I would have imagined they would have scared me as a child with their freakish boil covered heads and sinister dancing.

They are participating in a invoulentary ritualistic dance, overseen by the evil tyrannical children I mentioned before.
Reply 8
wiwarin_mir
The small childrens television program Boohbah is evil. Those 5 poor creatures (I call them creatures as I cannot classify them more accurately) are trapped in a world where evil children shout out an subliminally imprinted word (Boohbah), which makes them perform.
How is it that a television program promoting imprisonment can be aired for children.

lol

wen ever i watch it i feel really confused and spun out - i cant imagine how little kids feel!!
Reply 9
charlord
lol

wen ever i watch it i feel really confused and spun out - i cant imagine how little kids feel!!

I bet there is subliminal messages aired during the ritualistic dancing, telling children to rebel or something.
Reply 10
wiwarin_mir
I bet there is subliminal messages aired during the ritualistic dancing, telling children to rebel or something.

lol theres gotta be!
my friend has a crazy pencil case with them on and it is one of those ones where the picture moves if you move it so they dance..it is creepy
Reply 12
wiwarin_mir

That show is bloody scary. Everytime i see it i wonder if i'm tripping. Mr Man? Whats all that about???
Sarky
That show is bloody scary. Everytime i see it i wonder if i'm tripping. Mr Man? Whats all that about???

Boobahs are indeed evil feckers, I watched that show and I swear I'm still emotionally scarred... it's not a decent show for kids at all!

Engie Benjie on the other hand... lol
Reply 14
red665
Boobahs are indeed evil feckers, I watched that show and I swear I'm still emotionally scarred... it's not a decent show for kids at all!

Engie Benjie on the other hand... lol

Never seen that. I don't watch Citv on account of their freakiness. I saw that Mr Man. on the Lenny Henry show, i nearly cried! He's not allowed to move channels!
the story world guys are evil. they act like prats
Reply 16
pokemon more evil pikachu scares me
giv em teletubbies. they'le curse the day they ever watched programmes like that.
Reply 18
my freind watches it all the time and he's going abit boohbah
is it me or does mr man look like jaws (of james bond fame)?

Latest