The Student Room Group

What nationality are you or nationalities for dual nationals :)

As per title :smile: Just curious what nations are represented here :smile:
i'm a British/Kiwi So Kia Ora :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm sure most people here are going to be British..
my passport says im british but i really dont know my ethnicity. im thinking middle east?
Original post by Soldieroffortune

Likewise.
Original post by BCMFM16

Well im not for a start...
Reply 5
Well im not for a start...

For the most part....
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Likewise.

Sweet as! How're you Kiwi may I ask citizen by descent or that for the UK?
Reply 7

What nationality is kiwi?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Forever British
Irish
Sweet as! How're you Kiwi may I ask citizen by descent or that for the UK?

I was born in NZ and all of my maternal family live over there, but both my parents were living in the UK (my dad is from here) before (and after) I was born. My mum went home to have me, to be with her family and I've been back to NZ once every year or so since.

Edit: That was way too much, incredibly dull information.
Reply 11
Also I'm black carribean / White British (can't spell carribean )

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anime29
What nationality is kiwi?

Posted from TSR Mobile

New Zealander
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I was born in NZ and all of my maternal family live over there, but both my parents were living in the UK (my dad is from here) before (and after) I was born. My mum went home to have me, to be with her family and I've been back to NZ once every year or so since.

Edit: That was way too much, incredibly dull information.

Same with regards to the British Dad and Kiwi mum and well all of that actually bar the traveling back I can only get back every 4-5 years or so :frown: Great to meet a fellow kiwi on here though!!
Reply 13
Original post by confusinggenes
my passport says im british but i really dont know my ethnicity. im thinking middle east?

Which part?
Born London. Family moved to Scotland when I was 6 weeks old. So that makes me the most conflicted person I know lol
Original post by BCMFM16

lol he means like ethnicity. some people are stupid and don't know the diff. (facepalms)

oh ffs not you, again laddy lol mate serious you look irish. stop it.

OP:

I'm visibly Coolie. Google images iz yo fren. It basically means someone who is mixed with black and Indian from the Bean.
(edited 8 years ago)
Dual nationality: British and American.
My passport says I'm British but by blood I'm English, Irish and American. More so Irish than the rest.
Original post by Man.bear.pig
lol he means like ethnicity. some people are stupid and don't know the diff. (facepalms)

oh ffs not you, again laddy lol mate serious you look irish. stop it.

OP:

I'm visibly Coolie. Google images iz yo fren.

irish? i come from albania, and my ancestors most likely came from a country east of that, maybe turkey or anywhere middle east
irish? i come from albania, and my ancestors most likely came from a country east of that, maybe turkey or anywhere middle east

so if you know where the **** you're from.

albania=arab and indo-european, i believe. so maybe. but albaniasns can now just be regular romans or russians or slavics. and you said turkey so yea you're probably Macedonian. When of my best mates is a turk. but he's like tall and tan and black long soft hair, not like you. you look just like a white. You're probs Kurdish, okay?

And some irish have Spanish blood so probably Mediterranean roots anyway. I have a point :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest