The Student Room Group

IGCSE Edexcel Biology 2B (5th June)

Scroll to see replies

I think im revising all night, all i need is some ice cream and some good revision books.
Original post by niamhisokay
They had a question on the nitrogen cycle on last year's paper, so I don't think it'll come up on our paper

There is almost at least 1 question on the nitrogen cycle every year Edexcel remains faithful to that. 2015 Jan was mainly experiment like fish farming and plants. I am more scared for the comprehension at the beginning. I never seem to have the slightest clue what it is about (I don't read it...). It always seem to be something I have no clue about and leave to the last 5 minutes.
I hope the paper comes an easy one
maybe Natural selection will come up and the Eye
I think I got about 100 or 98 /120 on the paper one so I only need a good 45 on paper to hopefully get an A*
and what was the nitrogen question i don't seem to remember it

Good Luck
(edited 8 years ago)
Yeah, but you had to make your own experiment. I mean the ones you were meant to learn for diffusion osmosis transpiration photosynthesis etc
I've studied all STUDENTATOOL had in his list anything I should include ...
I hate the first page comprhensions...they are so hard to figure out
Reply 27
Yeah, I need to know what to revise :/
Is there an unofficial mark scheme for paper 1 as I'm not sure how I did... I think I did okay but want to check
Ok seriously what do we need to learn

Spoiler

Nitrogen cycle maybe
menstrual cycle and excretory very probablle
i agree studentatol, iecream and books should do it. but loads of icecream, tbf im very nervus, i did horrible in my first exam, estimated 95 out of 120, so i need to ace this one
hello, guys exam is tomorrow!!!
@STUDENTATOOL u there bro
hi
oh man/girl u spoilt my dreams:smile:
Reply 38
What are the topics you think that we should mainly focus on?
AAAAH less than 5 hours left people !!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending