Scroll to see replies

Original post by Imperion

Spoiler

:hugs:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Afraid I have no idea, but good on you for going for it :biggrin:

Hope you're okay :hugs:

--

Really don't want to go in tomorrow. I've got maths. It's hard enough to do it but when i can barely write it becomes even harder to do it. I honestly wish i can give up with it. :sigh:
Original post by Pathway

Original post by Midnightmemories

Thank yous but I don't think this is getting any better. If anything it's getting worse. :cry2:
Original post by Imperion
Thank yous but I don't think this is getting any better. If anything it's getting worse. :cry2:

:console: I would offer to talk, but I'm struggling a lot myself at the minute, sorry. :frown: Stay safe.
Original post by Pathway
:console: I would offer to talk, but I'm struggling a lot myself at the minute, sorry. :frown: Stay safe.

No worries, it's deeply personal so I wouldn't speak much. Hope everything works out. Thanks and you too.
Original post by PandaWho
:jumphug: hopefully it was a one off, but i totally understand, being sick is the worst thing ever made! Rest up and be kind to yourself!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope so too! It is indeed. Yeah I'm feeling better now after some rest. Hope you're okay!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bullettheory
Hope so too! It is indeed. Yeah I'm feeling better now after some rest. Hope you're okay!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glad your feeling better, i dread being sick blurgh.

Yeah im much better, had a really good night at work, proper proud moment. One young person has gained a certificate with us and she REALLY wanted my name on the certificate not another youth workers. Hopefully makes up for what will probably be a **** thursday!

Did i read you were back at placement?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noodlzzz
Hey guys, thought I would get a better response here than in careers forum -

I'm applying for a job to work in the crisis team. One of the sections you have to write about 'sharing understanding' under competencies.

Ideas on what this actually means? :confused:

My first impression is that it could be about sharing knowledge? So you have an understanding of Bipolar Disorder and you would use what you know to work effectively with a service user and also share your understanding of the illness to help them gain a better understanding.

Sounds like a typically wondered NHS Jobs application form! Good luck with your application.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Glad your feeling better, i dread being sick blurgh.

Yeah im much better, had a really good night at work, proper proud moment. One young person has gained a certificate with us and she REALLY wanted my name on the certificate not another youth workers. Hopefully makes up for what will probably be a **** thursday!

Did i read you were back at placement?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I'm really glad to hear that you should be super proud! Oh no, well I hope Thursday turns out not to be as bad as feared.

Yeah I'm back, bit of a stressful few days since going back - had one service user say they don't want to work with me anymore which was a bit disappointing and another one have a go at me for being off ill :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My life is like a flow chart.

Depressed>>>>>>>>>Lonely>>>>>>>>>>>>Meet people>>>>>how?>>>>>>>>>>>>>volunteer>>>>>>>cool but I already do and despite mixing with people for years I haven't met anyone I'd call a friend/social anxiety>>>>>>>>>>>>>>depressed>>>>>>>>>>get a job to earn money>>>>>can only work part time due to health>>>>>>>depressed>>>>lonely>>>>>>.get a gf>>>>>>looked in all the usual places for one who doesn't have a social circle.>>>>>>>>just go on a few dates?>>>>>>>>>>what if it develops and they find out I'm broken inside?>>>>>depressed>>>>rinse. repeat.
Feel so ****, tbh. Woke up at 3am after 2 hours sleep. :unimpressed:
Are we doing a secret santa??
Original post by Noodlzzz
Are we doing a secret santa??

Nothings been organised, not sure if its too late.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothings been organised, not sure if its too late.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sorry, I should have organised something, superwolf used to do it but they don't use the forums any more but I've not been in the best of health and
uni is on top of me at the moment :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
I'm sorry, I should have organised something, superwolf used to do it but they don't use the forums any more but I've not been in the best of health and

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its not your fault!
There just hasnt been a conversation about it to remind anyone, i know i completely forgot!

Hope you get better soon :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone cuddle me :'(
Original post by Odd socks

Don't worry, you are not the only one.

Its not your fault!
There just hasnt been a conversation about it to remind anyone, i know i completely forgot!

Hope you get better soon :hugs:

Yeah, Christmas comes fast!

Original post by Inexorably

Hugs
Original post by Nathanielle
Don't worry, you are not the only one.

Yeah, Christmas comes fast!

Hugs

Squeezes
Original post by Inexorably