Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Airmed
and that was a comment from one of my own party members. Great support
Hmm silly

--------

Thunder and lightnight very very frightening Galileo Galileo. 👀
Bought 2 shirts and a pair of decent trousers so I've got something to wear for interviews/if I get a job. Applying for a job at the university library *sigh* definitely not something I want to do but what choice do I have? My head is so fuzzy from the meds so writing a cover letter is pretty impossible.

Spoiler

Original post by Little Popcorns
Hmm silly

--------

Thunder and lightnight very very frightening Galileo Galileo. 👀

I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me.
He's just a poor boy from a poor family!

:thrasher:
Original post by Valvopus
They won't. It will be okay. Even if they can tell who cares? It's not a big deal. :smile:

you're right :hugs: I'm just so scared about it and my brain is coming up with silly scenarios. What if the people there are mean or I do everything wrong :/ I haven't worked in a pharmacy in years I'm probably gonna mess everything up :/

---

cooked up some turkey and made a wrap to take to work tomorrow, along with some soup and a banana and rice cakes. I'm working from 7am to 10pm so I need supplies to stop me snacking on petrol station food :tongue:

also no lightning has reached us yet :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sabertooth
I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me.
He's just a poor boy from a poor family!
:thrasher:
Check the little guitar guy haven't seen him before!

How're you? Are the side effects any less today?
Original post by Odd socks
you're right :hugs: I'm just so scared about it and my brain is coming up with silly scenarios. What if the people there are mean or I do everything wrong :/ I haven't worked in a pharmacy in years I'm probably gonna mess everything up :/

---

cooked up some turkey and made a wrap to take to work tomorrow, along with some soup and a banana and rice cakes. I'm working from 7am to 10pm so I need supplies to stop me snacking on petrol station food :tongue:

also no lightning has reached us yet :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

7am to 10pm? wow that's ages, I didn't realise people could work 15 hour shifts, the most I've ever done is 9...
At least you'll earn quite a bit just from that shift though :dontknow:
Original post by All-rounder
7am to 10pm? wow that's ages, I didn't realise people could work 15 hour shifts, the most I've ever done is 9...
At least you'll earn quite a bit just from that shift though :dontknow:

I think I have like an hour in the middle somewhere, like its 7-1 then 2-10 and I'll get 2 half hour breaks so it's not that bad, and I need the money :yep: not sure about the legality of it but no one at work has said I can't do it :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody have any tips for coping with anxiety at night? :smile:
Original post by Odd socks
I think I have like an hour in the middle somewhere, like its 7-1 then 2-10 and I'll get 2 half hour breaks so it's not that bad, and I need the money :yep: not sure about the legality of it but no one at work has said I can't do it :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The legality of it is that they have to provide you with a minimum of 2 breaks that are undisturbed 20 mins each if above 18yo and above 30 mins each if 16yo :u:
Check the little guitar guy haven't seen him before!

How're you? Are the side effects any less today?

I actually wanted the headbanger guy but forgot the code for it :tongue:

I'm feeling a fair bit better than previously. :smile: It was Independence day sales today so the mall and bus were both busy but some klonopin sorted that out :colondollar: Thinking I might need more haldol as I'm getting mid-afternoon slumps when the seroquel has worn off and the hospital psychiatrist only had me on a lowish dose of haldol.

How're you? :smile:
Even though things have been decent for me recently (kinda) I still wouldn't go as far as saying 'life is good' because there are still many things that I need to work on. I still spend too much time not doing much and just relaxing watching TV shows online/Netflix and I want to change that a bit and be more productive, although it seems like a lot of people do exactly what I do :colondollar: I also find that people are still very unreliable with me, which hurts, but I must not take it so personally. I am still scared about the next few months (being summer and preparing for uni mentally) but im just trying not to think about it so much and trying to enjoy the 'good' mood as much as possible. One thing which has helped me enormously is the counselling, I love my counselor and actually look forward to the sessions especially because I don't feel like I can really talk to anyone else (at home) about everything.

Hope everyone is okay :hugs:
I actually wanted the headbanger guy but forgot the code for it :tongue:
I'm feeling a fair bit better than previously. :smile: It was Independence day sales today so the mall and bus were both busy but some klonopin sorted that out :colondollar: Thinking I might need more haldol as I'm getting mid-afternoon slumps when the seroquel has worn off and the hospital psychiatrist only had me on a lowish dose of haldol.
How're you? :smile:
Opening your own pharmacy shortly I imagine :tongue:. Good that they're all keeping you going!

I'm okay, just get that bit more depressed around summer tbh. Everyone rubbing their amazing summer escapades in my face. Obviously usually not with any intent but still... Just reminds me of my **** circumstances :/.
Opening your own pharmacy shortly I imagine :tongue:. Good that they're all keeping you going!

I'm okay, just get that bit more depressed around summer tbh. Everyone rubbing their amazing summer escapades in my face. Obviously usually not with any intent but still... Just reminds me of my **** circumstances :/.

Hehe :biggrin: I have a whole drawer in my desk full of partially used prescriptions from switching around so much over the years. I keep meaning to take them to one of those drug banks for poor people.

:hugs: That sounds ****ty. I don't know if this will help but TSR is running a summer bucket list competition - you could try looking at other people's lists and see if there's anything that interests you which is cheap/nearby/otherwise good?
Thunder and lightening...

Nope.

Can't do this. I'm shaking and I'm gonna end up crying and I can't ****ing do anything about it and I can't deal with this.

I have no chance of sleeping tonight
Hi, I haven't been on the forum for too long, so forgive me if I've got the wrong idea.
Anyway, I suffer from depression, amongst other things, and my mood has plummeted over the past couple of days and I'm feeling pretty terrible. :frown:
I'm awaiting a phone call regarding my referral for CBT, which i'm somewhat anxious about. Does anybody know what they're likely to ask me?

On a side note, if anybody wants to talk about their own issues or anything at all for that matter, feel free to PM me. I'm always happy to talk to new people! :h:
At friends house had a breakdkwn . Really struggling
Original post by Pathway
At friends house had a breakdkwn . Really struggling

Can you talk to your friend about it? :console:
Can you talk to your friend about it? :console:

Yeha ahe knows because she was there. Just dont know what elsei an say bevause cant keep myself togetherr
Been pondering my day:

+ I managed a crowded bus and mall without too much anxiety (ok I cheated slightly with an antianxiety drug :colondollar:).
+ I bought a couple of new shirts and actually liked what I looked like in them
+ I did a fair bit of research yesterday into mattresses so in the store I had some idea what things meant and was able to make an informed decision
+ I sorted out some clothes into keep, ebay and charity piles

- I haven't written that cover letter for the job yet
- still feeling paranoid in public about other people's motivations
- when I was trying to sort something out over the phone the woman first asked if I had anyone she could speak to instead of me, then kept asking for me to put my wife back on as the conversation continued

So yeah, some positives, some negatives but that last one really got me. :frown: Thinking it over now, I feel pretty upset and angry. I know the meds made me slow and I have trouble with concentration, thinking and expressing myself in words but I guess I never really realized it was to that extent that someone would repeatedly say "sir, I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say".
Been pondering my day:

+ I managed a crowded bus and mall without too much anxiety (ok I cheated slightly with an antianxiety drug :colondollar:).
+ I bought a couple of new shirts and actually liked what I looked like in them
+ I did a fair bit of research yesterday into mattresses so in the store I had some idea what things meant and was able to make an informed decision
+ I sorted out some clothes into keep, ebay and charity piles

- I haven't written that cover letter for the job yet
- still feeling paranoid in public about other people's motivations
- when I was trying to sort something out over the phone the woman first asked if I had anyone she could speak to instead of me, then kept asking for me to put my wife back on as the conversation continued

So yeah, some positives, some negatives but that last one really got me. :frown: Thinking it over now, I feel pretty upset and angry. I know the meds made me slow and I have trouble with concentration, thinking and expressing myself in words but I guess I never really realized it was to that extent that someone would repeatedly say "sir, I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say".

Well done the positives. :smile:

As for you last negative - you have my sympathy. I get that a lot too.

Latest