The Student Room Group

Were You Born After 1995 ?

Scroll to see replies

Not sure what the point is. Yes, that's a phone box. *pulls a contraption* And this, is a telegraph. I bet you don't even do morse. :cool:
Original post by Vlad83
A baby ? Nope, not at all. I do think you are young, sure you are. But no I do not view you as a baby. Not sure if this is good or bad .. umm..

hm it shows that youre not that old, that explains why you still havent received your pension yet:tongue:
Original post by Ad109
shame on you m8 you only have one a year

Spoiler

hm im bored of it already and still so long left to go, wby?

:colonhash: I know... I'm hopeless. Lol that's crazy. Should have brought some champagne and done your thing.

Spoiler

Pretty much bored too. I'm done and got so much time on my hands my only trouble is trying to figure out how to not waste it :lol: When do you finish? :biggrin:
Original post by Imperion
:colonhash: I know... I'm hopeless. Lol that's crazy. Should have brought some champagne and done your thing.

Spoiler

Pretty much bored too. I'm done and got so much time on my hands my only trouble is trying to figure out how to not waste it :lol: When do you finish? :biggrin:

i went to an american styled diner afterwards:biggrin: im sure that makes up for it
i wouldnt stress myself out trying to figure that out lmao
when do i finish my holidays? college starts 4th of september 8:30 sharp and i couldnt be more excited:biggrin: wby?
94- I have actually used one...
Used these frequently before cells were around. Used to collect phone cards (not that anymore born after 95 would know what these are).
Original post by Ad109
i went to an american styled diner afterwards:biggrin: im sure that makes up for it
i wouldnt stress myself out trying to figure that out lmao
when do i finish my holidays? college starts 4th of september 8:30 sharp and i couldnt be more excited:biggrin: wby?

That's so dope. Or perhaps classy? I will never know.
Why not? I have such a jacked up sleeping pattern - idek why I stay up late. Perhaps the music lol
Aye, same time but I start on 7th. Not sure what to make of it :rofl:
That's so dope. Or perhaps classy? I will never know.
Why not? I have such a jacked up sleeping pattern - idek why I stay up late. Perhaps the music lol
Aye, same time but I start on 7th. Not sure what to make of it :rofl:

It was very cheap, probably the only reason i went there:colondollar: so i doubt its anywhere near classy
haha youre not the only one m8 we just have to enjoy it while we can
aw you get an extra day of holidays more than me, how unfortunate :frown:
Original post by Ad109
It was very cheap, probably the only reason i went there:colondollar: so i doubt its anywhere near classy
haha youre not the only one m8 we just have to enjoy it while we can
aw you get an extra day of holidays more than me, how unfortunate :frown:

Dope takes it :cool: Though by american style you don't mean super sized burgers do you? :tongue:
I tell you, monstercat is the only thing preventing me from sleeping the whole day away - and probably the internet and phone :tongue:
This will be the only time that sentence is appropriate methinks. Soon I'll be old and working and be thinking 'those 4 days were tots worth it' :holmes:
Reply 49
Original post by DCFCfan4eva
94- I have actually used one...

Cool !
Reply 50
Original post by Juichiro
Not sure what the point is. Yes, that's a phone box. *pulls a contraption* And this, is a telegraph. I bet you don't even do morse. :cool:

Excellent !
P.S. Then maybe you should ask the makers of the placard. Lol.
Reply 51
Original post by Ad109
hm it shows that youre not that old, that explains why you still havent received your pension yet:tongue:

Thank You! And yep, sure it does !
Dope takes it :cool: Though by american style you don't mean super sized burgers do you? :tongue:
I tell you, monstercat is the only thing preventing me from sleeping the whole day away - and probably the internet and phone :tongue:
This will be the only time that sentence is appropriate methinks. Soon I'll be old and working and be thinking 'those 4 days were tots worth it' :holmes:

Haha they were slightly big, I had me one called the urban turban lmao absolutely loved it :tongue:
:frown: I don't happen to know what monstercat is
Looool I agree but come on we're still young, we don't even know what a phone box is :tongue: still a lot of time left before we're old and thinking back to our teenage years :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ad109
Haha they were slightly big, I had me one called the urban turban lmao absolutely loved it :tongue:
:frown: I don't happen to know what monstercat is
Looool I agree but come on we're still young, we don't even know what a phone box is :tongue: still a lot of time left before we're old and thinking back to our teenage years :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Urban turban, sounds like that one dish that is absolutely tasty but leaves us in turmoil afterwards. :coma: Monstercat's a music label which signs and produces EDM. Unless you listen to EDM I don't expect you to know it :tongue: Unless you have nasty comments about it :colonhash:
I've seen one... never used it.... never used the round telephone or anything like that lol. Time flies xD Reminds me of an advert that goes "Time flies, so should you" :rofl:
Reply 54
Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil
Used these frequently before cells were around. Used to collect phone cards (not that anymore born after 95 would know what these are).

Nice one!
Plus, this is closer to what the blue sticker on the booth was - presumably - trying to get at.
97. Honestly if someone doesn't know what a phone booth is then they're an idiot.
Reply 56
Urban turban, sounds like that one dish that is absolutely tasty but leaves us in turmoil afterwards. :coma: Monstercat's a music label which signs and produces EDM. Unless you listen to EDM I don't expect you to know it :tongue: Unless you have nasty comments about it :colonhash:
I've seen one... never used it.... never used the round telephone or anything like that lol. Time flies xD Reminds me of an advert that goes "Time flies, so should you" :rofl:

Nice. So at least you have seen one - and have some rough idea!
Oh yes it does fly indeed...
And.. Ahh-ah-hah !.. LOL. Those funny adverts. They make us smile.
Original post by Vlad83
Nice. So at least you have seen one - and have some rough idea!
Oh yes it does fly indeed...
And.. Ahh-ah-hah !.. LOL. Those funny adverts. They make us smile.

Yes, I don't think it would be complicated using them, unless there's some sort of complex way they're meant to be used.
Lol they do, they're so cheesy yet hilarious. That's something that is definitely going to stick in your mind :biggrin:
Reply 58
Yes, I don't think it would be complicated using them, unless there's some sort of complex way they're meant to be used.
Lol they do, they're so cheesy yet hilarious. That's something that is definitely going to stick in your mind :biggrin:

Ahh - ah - hah ! Yeah, just like that blue sticker in my picture!
Speaking of sticking.. With those disk phones, the trouble could be - theoretically at least - that one's finger, once inserted, could be stuck inside that glass disk in a whole with a digit in the process of dialling a required phone number. Who knows - maybe that did actually happen on quite a number of occasions...
Original post by Vlad83
Ahh - ah - hah ! Yeah, just like that blue sticker in my picture!
Speaking of sticking.. With those disk phones, the trouble could be - theoretically at least - that one's finger, once inserted, could be stuck inside that glass disk in a whole with a digit in the process of dialling a required phone number. Who knows - maybe that did actually happen on quite a number of occasions...

O_O What do you do next? Does your finger come out? lol what if you dial the wrong number??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending