The Student Room Group

AMA

Scroll to see replies

How much did you miss the gf?
Original post by Roving Fish
Apparently the women are thirsty out there.

Sounds like a typical 'British ****ed up this place in Europe too' destination. :lol:

Girls are definitely thirsty out there, guys are even thirstier.

Hahahahah yes we have ruined it :tongue:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
How much did you miss the gf?

A lot....

Wish she could have come with me
Wait, is this a general AMA or do the questions have to be related to your most recent holiday?
Original post by F.Nietzsche
Wait, is this a general AMA or do the questions have to be related to your most recent holiday?

Ask anything you want
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Ask anything you want

Well in that case.

Do you believe in a god/gods?
What do you hope to achieve in life?
What's your main priority?
What do you study at university?
Your hobbies, what are they?
If you could make one wish right now, what would it be? And no, you cannot wish for more wishes.

And most importantly...

Spoiler

Did you have mad bantz?
Original post by Roving Fish
**** knows. Apparently the food was **** and there was chicken nuggets on Thursday night. Is that of any help? :P

It is ****. Well it was when I went there. It's a British scumbag holiday with a few Germans and some other Europeans.

The place is moody as **** as well, when I went I got my room robbed more than once by the cleaner (just pocket change/clothes really) and chased by a taxi driver with a knife. Saw a few Brits who had been properly filled in by bouncers as well being carried back by their mates.

The women are very thirsty.
Original post by Wilfred Little
It is ****. Well it was when I went there. It's a British scumbag holiday with a few Germans and some other Europeans.

The place is moody as **** as well, when I went I got my room robbed more than once by the cleaner (just pocket change/clothes really) and chased by a taxi driver with a knife. Saw a few Brits who had been properly filled in by bouncers as well being carried back by their mates.

When my sister's friends went she saw one random girl giving a guy oral in a nightclub and then that same girl tried hitting on one of my sister's friends.

Some women there have no self respect whatsoever
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
When my sister went she saw one random girl giving a guy oral in a nightclub and then that same girl tried hitting on one of my sister's friends.

Some women there have no self respect whatsoever

I didn't see anything like that but didn't spend much time in the nightclubs, they were all ****. Mostly just barhopping & that.
Can we exile people who do that? Just leave them there and strip them of their British passports?
Physics is your passion,correct?
If so, why?
Original post by Wilfred Little

I thought everything was alright tbh.... just don't be an idiot and you'll be ok. My friends got beaten up by taxi drivers because they ran away without paying. Hide your **** when cleaners come and don't start on people.

Well at this one nightclub a girl stripped down completely naked on top of the bar for champagne and let guys slap her ass
apparently there are lots of gypsy thieves watch your back...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well in that case.

Do you believe in a god/gods?
What do you hope to achieve in life?
What's your main priority?
What do you study at university?
Your hobbies, what are they?
If you could make one wish right now, what would it be? And no, you cannot wish for more wishes.

And most importantly...

Spoiler

My belief is unconventional and doesn't fit in another category, I haven't had enough information to make an informed decision about my beliefs atm so I'm agnostic at current.

To find information about the universe, to settle down with the love of my life and do everything with her.

Don't go to university yet but will be studying physics this year

Sports, working out, going out with mates, internet and tv

That my gf and I could be together peacefully.

I love you as a friend :tongue:
Reply 55
WTF is Sunny Beach?
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
My belief is unconventional and doesn't fit in another category, I haven't had enough information to make an informed decision about my beliefs atm so I'm agnostic at current.

To find information about the universe, to settle down with the love of my life and do everything with her.

Don't go to university yet but will be studying physics this year

Sports, working out, going out with mates, internet and tv

That my gf and I could be together peacefully.

I love you as a friend :tongue:

Interesting!

Can you tell me more about your belief and why it is unconventional?
Original post by VannR
WTF is Sunny Beach?

A place in Bulgaria.
Original post by TheGuyReturns
Did you have mad bantz?

The bantz were bare mad

Original post by inachigeek21
Physics is your passion,correct?
If so, why?

Yes it is my passion, I want to find out more about the universe and the way the world works. Plus it's a very diverse degree for job choice
Interesting!

Can you tell me more about your belief and why it is unconventional?

Not really, I dont unerstand my beliefs completely yet so I can't divulge any more information on them.

Quick Reply

Latest