The Student Room Group

beach holiday with nightlife but not wild like ibiza

is it me or am i the only one struggling to find a beach holiday that has loads to do in the daytime but also has a decent night life. Obviously dont want anywhere that is wild or full of young people getting sick, or the rest. its for 4 of us in our 30's so definitely dont want to feel over the hill. any help would be great.
Reply 1
Original post by peeps23
is it me or am i the only one struggling to find a beach holiday that has loads to do in the daytime but also has a decent night life. Obviously dont want anywhere that is wild or full of young people getting sick, or the rest. its for 4 of us in our 30's so definitely dont want to feel over the hill. any help would be great.

Northern Spain is a great place, and it´s way more beautiful. Nightlife in the cities is the usual but you also have lots of rural fiestas patronales, I grew up visiting Santander a lot, so AMA you might want to know.
Reply 2
Original post by olivario
Northern Spain is a great place, and it´s way more beautiful. Nightlife in the cities is the usual but you also have lots of rural fiestas patronales, I grew up visiting Santander a lot, so AMA you might want to know.

thank you olivari, ill have a look.
Reply 3
Santander sounds like it could be a good mix of beach and nightlife without going too crazy.
Reply 4
Will look into that Thankyou
Reply 5
Any of the Greek Islands. Or Croatia you can mix beaches, island hopping and clubs and its cheap.

Quick Reply

Latest