The Student Room Group

So ANGRY its unbearable !!? Help !

Im so pissed off, it started last night I was in bed and was just really angry about a girl, she my crush and she stopped talking to me she's probably not interested its fine with me i'll move but at night I was very angry.

Now Im so annoyed about graduation ive just been robbed like £150 for what ? Some photos and stupid gown, a lot of people are excited im not, I dont get it, its not special just a boring speech they give you a scroll and you go home.

Im very ****ing angry right now im fumming, how can I calm down I dont understand ive never felt like this :frown:
Read the bible & pray
Try and do the right thing. This will satisfy your psyche/spirit and might ease some of the anger.
Original post by TimeWalker
Try and do the right thing. This will satisfy your psyche/spirit and might ease some of the anger.

The right thing being..?
Original post by Emily.97
The right thing being..?

I don't know. :colonhash: It will be for the OP to figure it out. But if someone had given me that advice, I would have thought of something to do with it.
Original post by TimeWalker
I don't know. :colonhash: It will be for the OP to figure it out. But if someone had given me that advice, I would have thought of something to do with it.

Surely the average person would figure out that "the right thing" needs to be done to resolve a problem. The guidance is a bit vague, but I do see what you mean.
I'm the OP. The main thing I'm annoyed about is my graduation everyone's going to be there happy with their family. My family didn't support me much, the would argue all the time and I wasn't allowed to move out.

Everyone's gong to be there happy saying how much their parents did for them. I Just remember all the bull**** I went through. Can't wait till its done.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Go lift some weights, it helps a lot when I'm angry.

Quick Reply

Latest