The Student Room Group

A level photography themes

Hey, i am about to do A2 in photography and starting my personal project. I have a few ideas on a theme but they are quite simple ones like nature and woodlands which are things i have done before. I have the idea of fantasy but didnt know if anyone knew anything a bit more exotic or could help me with some photographers on the ideas too! Thanks in advanced :smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Howabout combining fantasy with woodlands? You could do some really cool long exposure shots and go wild!
if you fancy using photo-shop you could take picture of simple things like birds or even trees and manipulate them to fit your fantasy theme ( an example could be bending a tree into a strange position and possibly changing its colour slightly or a bird in flight and giving it enlarged wings and breathing fire something like that)
i hoped this helped
I'm starting photography in September, and I used to help my friend come up with Art personal themes. What about fairy tales/literature as a theme? That way you could have someone modelling the fairy tale and get pictures in a location somehow linked to it.
Reply 5
I’d do like the grim stories books cuz there like fantasy and woodland, like little red riding hood and that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending