The Student Room Group

Homosexuals are awsome!

Gays are the best people in the world they have always been there for me when i needed help are a should to cry on. so why do other people not see Homosexuals the way i do?
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Because people are ignorant and to self centered. People don't like to accept homosexuals because they see them as outkast.

Thanks for being nice and accepting of fellow humans

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
*shrugs*

I've met some who are complete *******s and one put my girlfriend at the time in a lot of danger and harassed her, his 'defence' was that he was gay so it didn't mean anything.

But I've met plenty of nice ones too. But I'm sure you're wise enough to not consider every one of them the best thing since sliced bread.
Reply 3
yeah i have met some the mean ones.
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
*shrugs*

I've met some who are complete *******s and one put my girlfriend at the time in a lot of danger and harassed her, his 'defence' was that he was gay so it didn't mean anything.

But I've met plenty of nice ones too. But I'm sure you're wise enough to not consider every one of them the best thing since sliced bread.
Original post by IronEagle
yeah i have met some the mean ones.

Everyone most likely has

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by NathanAllen
Because people are ignorant and to self centered. People don't like to accept homosexuals because they see them as outkast.

Thanks for being nice and accepting of fellow humans

Posted from TSR Mobile

when i first heard they were gay i was a bit uncomfortable but the mpre i was around them the safer and more comfortable i felt around them. yes i have trust issues and i never trusted anyone like i trusted them.
your welcome people should accept each other for who they are.
Never met a gay person in ma whole lyfe

But like i live in the gangster ghetto ends
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hootkey shira
Never met a gay person in ma whole lyfe

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good we are mean and vicious
LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
*shrugs*

We can only hope

Posted from TSR Mobile

and then they wonder why people have a problem with them
Original post by Raven of the Sun
and then they wonder why people have a problem with them

Hey raven you missed the word "some" and also the word "one"

So don't post if you don't know how to thoroughly read a comment

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wouldn't say we're all awesome. We're just regular folk with a range of attributes.

I hope I'm one of the nice ones :blush:.
Pathetic how society jumps to conclusions. The last time i checked some means a small percentage of

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by keromedic
I wouldn't say we're all awesome. We're just regular folk with a range of attributes.

I hope I'm one of the nice ones :blush:.

Yeah really

Posted from TSR Mobile
this is stupid

whether someone is awesome or not has nothing to do with whether theyre gay or not
gays arent magic ponies and arent more or less likely to be awesome than anyone else
Whilst stereotyping all gay people in the same positive light isn't quite as bad as doing so in a negative way, it's still annoying and assuming a group of people all act the same just because of their sexuality... Sounds like a typical *gay best friend* kind of attitude :K:
Original post by arcenciel21
this is stupid

whether someone is awesome or not has nothing to do with whether theyre gay or not
gays arent magic ponies and arent more or less likely to be awesome than anyone else

Yes we are awsome unlike "SOME" hetero people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by manic_fuzz
Whilst stereotyping all gay people in the same positive light isn't quite as bad as doing so in a negative way, it's still annoying and assuming a group of people all act the same just because of their sexuality... Sounds like a typical *gay best friend* kind of attitude :K:

Yes it does aslong as they dont bring that up. But manic look who set up a thread a straight person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by NathanAllen
Yes we are awsome unlike "SOME" of you hetero people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

im gay though
Original post by arcenciel21
im gay though

Ok then let me edit that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending