The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Give me a Bluetooth soundbar!
Reply 41
Give me a bluetooth soundbar!
Original post by TSR Competition
To increase your chances of having an awesome Results Day, we're running a whole bunch of competition giveaways with snazzy prizes to be won!

If you fancy taking home a brand new bluetooth soundbar, read the article below or simply PM 'TSR Competition' with the title 'Give me a bluetooth soundbar!'!

Posted from TSR Mobile
give me a bluetooth soundbar
Reply 47
Reply 49
To increase your chances of having an awesome Results Day, we're running a whole bunch of competition giveaways with snazzy prizes to be won!

If you fancy taking home a brand new bluetooth soundbar, read the article below or simply PM 'TSR Competition' with the title 'Give me a bluetooth soundbar!'!

Reply 50

give me a bluetooth soundbar
Reply 53

Reply 55
Reply 57

Give me a bluetooth soundbar:smile:

Latest