The Student Room Group

Students Assemble!

Hello Everybody!

I've been on this dynamic site since Sunday and I still do not know how it works. I'm hoping you could help me.

For those of you who haven't seen my more disorganised first posts, I am interested in starting a blog, but until I build an official one I wanted to use this platform for my baby steps. So you're all my lab rats!!!

So far, I've created something I call 'Weekly wins and woes' (which I can't find right now because this platform is confusing to use). I've made two posts so far in the creativity corner anonymously because I'm a little shy. But now I realise that the point of this blogging experiment is to build my confidence.

So, here's where you guys come in:
1) Where and how the heck do I create a blog on this platform???!!!
2) What are you interested in? I'd love to discuss it. I'd initially wanted my blog to be dedicated to teen mental health but I am willing to be more diverse.
3) Look out for my first posts! They're scattered somewhere all over this platform. Two of them are anonymous but are interesting. Good luck:bl:
Reply 1
1) I think you just go to the top bar, Relationships and Health >> Mental Health, go there, and press start new discussion.

2) Feel like life is a bit too repetitive (I'm 16, doing GCSE's), nothing new is happening, it seems a lot like, mainly when I'm at home, that I'm just passing time just to pass time, until the next school day where I see my friends. But with exams now the school day is short, I barely see my friends, and I do my revision and the rest of the time I just do nothing really. There's a whole lot more I writ but I want to post it anonymously so please put the link to your blog here when you make it pls! Thx.
3) I'll have a look!
Original post by Mashle
1) I think you just go to the top bar, Relationships and Health >> Mental Health, go there, and press start new discussion.

2) Feel like life is a bit too repetitive (I'm 16, doing GCSE's), nothing new is happening, it seems a lot like, mainly when I'm at home, that I'm just passing time just to pass time, until the next school day where I see my friends. But with exams now the school day is short, I barely see my friends, and I do my revision and the rest of the time I just do nothing really. There's a whole lot more I writ but I want to post it anonymously so please put the link to your blog here when you make it pls! Thx.
3) I'll have a look!

Thank you so much for being my first response!
I will get back to your question in my first post (which will hopefully be at the end of the day)
BTW, I can totally relate to you but I'll discuss more of that in my first post.
x2 BTW, it will be an article instead, but still under the same name (even though I plan to post daily).
See you then!!
Reply 3
Original post by PiltoverQueen
Thank you so much for being my first response!
I will get back to your question in my first post (which will hopefully be at the end of the day)
BTW, I can totally relate to you but I'll discuss more of that in my first post.
x2 BTW, it will be an article instead, but still under the same name (even though I plan to post daily).
See you then!!

Ok thanks!
Reply 4
Ooh whoops I don't know if you mean a general blog or the Weekly Wins and Woes thing, but if its general then creative corner is probably best,
Original post by Mashle
Ooh whoops I don't know if you mean a general blog or the Weekly Wins and Woes thing, but if its general then creative corner is probably best,

Still weekly wins and woes. Just waiting for my article to be moderated!:yy::thumbsup:
Reply 6
Hello Everybody!

I've been on this dynamic site since Sunday and I still do not know how it works. I'm hoping you could help me.

For those of you who haven't seen my more disorganised first posts, I am interested in starting a blog, but until I build an official one I wanted to use this platform for my baby steps. So you're all my lab rats!!!

So far, I've created something I call 'Weekly wins and woes' (which I can't find right now because this platform is confusing to use). I've made two posts so far in the creativity corner anonymously because I'm a little shy. But now I realise that the point of this blogging experiment is to build my confidence.

So, here's where you guys come in:
1) Where and how the heck do I create a blog on this platform???!!!
2) What are you interested in? I'd love to discuss it. I'd initially wanted my blog to be dedicated to teen mental health but I am willing to be more diverse.
3) Look out for my first posts! They're scattered somewhere all over this platform. Two of them are anonymous but are interesting. Good luck:bl:

Welcome to TSR!

Looks like you have had some good responses to your questions. I would say creative corner is the best place to have a blog. Let us know if you need anything else :smile:
weekly wins and woes: teen mental health blog post officially approved in the mental health section
Reply 8
weekly wins and woes: teen mental health blog post officially approved in the mental health section

Woohoo yay! Please put the link here!!!!
EDIT: Ah found it
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest