The Student Room Group

What's your life ambition(s)?

Scroll to see replies

I want to become a bigger youtuber(I've already got a channel, so I've already started that one) so that people will hear my views and opinions OR
I sorta want to become a Labour MP
I want to get married and have kids hopefully
I want to live in a big house in America or London
I want to write and publish a novel
And after failing English by 4 marks last year and not being able to do A Levels, I want to pass English and pass my A Levels with high grades just to shove it in their faces ^.^
Original post by Foo.mp3
You sent her a glitter bomb? :shock: You bedazzling terrorist you! :laugh:

Naw, re-read what I said pet :smile:

Alrighty, I can probably guess so I can imagine why it would be embarrassing to relate to me

Naw, same wench

:moon:

Anonymously ofcourse! Lol,I like to add about of sparkle!

No it's not so embarrassing but I'm very shy and would only tell a best friend.

These hoes ain't loyal
Original post by Foo.mp3
You're too much! :rofl:

She certainly wasn't, although weirdly she was sort of loyal to me (one of the other lads in our friendship circle tried to cop a feel and she was like 'no, only he get's to do stuff like that'. Major :lolwut: moment! Guess I was kinda the alpha of that particular(ly sorry) pack :mmm:

lol! Foo tryna turn hoes into loyal girls since early 2000s.
Original post by Foo.mp3
This was circa. 2008/9, but no, I certainly wasn't trying to turn her into anything but someone who was honest with her husband about the quality of their relationship, thus opening the door to the possibility of him leaving her (he could do better/she was fooling him/holding him back)

I'm proud of thee :h:
Thats a good question
To enjoy life, both in career and family.
A house, kids and a decent car, all the technology I need for my personal fun (Tinkering projects and maybe something for the kids) and enough money to live comfortably, have holidays every year and to give my family what they need, education and other wise.

Oh and to own an Audi RS6 :P
Audi R8 (or an even nicer Audi that is released in the future)
Visit every country in the world, even if just for a day (Extremely unlikely but I'd like to manage at least 50)
To travel and live in Japan! That Is my life's ambition xD
Reply 108
To travel around the world, live comfortably, wife, kids and a nice house. Pursue this music thing some more in my spare time
Pass my GCSEs, pass my A-Levels, go on to university (maybe) and pass the exams. Also to be in the writing sector job wise, eventually get married, have kids and either move to the Channel Islands or Canada and continue my life there! 😃😃😃
Go to every country in the world and become an astronaut.

Quick Reply

Latest