The Student Room Group

Uni law

Will my Gcses matter for the uni's i apply to? for context i missed year 10 and 11 and got into a school 2 weeks before my GCSES and i also didnt have a teacher. they arent the best obviously i got 6's 5's and 4's, but im now getting A* A* C (itll get better swear) but im in year 12 now and if my C gets to an A will uni's reject me because of my GCSE circumstances (ps: was not my fault just a lot of confusion because i moved countries) but yeah i wanna study law but im worried
Original post by aleisham063
Will my Gcses matter for the uni's i apply to? for context i missed year 10 and 11 and got into a school 2 weeks before my GCSES and i also didnt have a teacher. they arent the best obviously i got 6's 5's and 4's, but im now getting A* A* C (itll get better swear) but im in year 12 now and if my C gets to an A will uni's reject me because of my GCSE circumstances (ps: was not my fault just a lot of confusion because i moved countries) but yeah i wanna study law but im worried

At the end of the day, it depends on your skills/qualifications to get into your uni. If your ambitions are within law, then let the university know your situation and see if they can make exceptions/get to some understanding, because it's not your fault.
From seeing your grades, they're quite good! Keep going and pushing yourself through and I'm sure you'll reach your goal in the end!
I hope that helps and good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by *LifeHappens*
At the end of the day, it depends on your skills/qualifications to get into your uni. If your ambitions are within law, then let the university know your situation and see if they can make exceptions/get to some understanding, because it's not your fault.sirry
From seeing your grades, they're quite good! Keep going and pushing yourself through and I'm sure you'll reach your goal in the end!
I hope that helps and good luck!

sorry for the late reply, thank you so much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest