The Student Room Group

Would a free sovereign Palestine just be a puppet state of Iran?

Discuss.

Scroll to see replies

Palestine never will be free. So it doesn't matter.
Original post by william walker
Palestine never will be free. So it doesn't matter.

shut up
Original post by AverageExcellence
shut up

Whatever.
Whatever.

You don't know what you're talking about
Reply 5
Explain yourself OP.
Erm, no...

More likely to be a puppet state of Saudi Arabia.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You don't know what you're talking about

Actually I do.
Actually I do.

How can you say it will never be free? are you a mystic? can you look into the future?

you can't possibly know what you're talking about unless you can do it
Original post by Law-Hopeful
Erm, no...

Posted from TSR Mobile

+1

Hamas are closely linked to IS and Muslim Brotherhood so would most probably kill Hezbollah and the Shias
Original post by IsraelforLife
+1

Hamas are closely linked to IS and Muslim Brotherhood so would most probably kill Hezbollah and the Shias

would you like to annex gaza and the rest of the west bank into israel?
would you like to annex gaza and the rest of the west bank into israel?

No, I support the existence of a Palestinian State.
How can you say it will never be free? are you a mystic? can you look into the future?

you can't possibly know what you're talking about unless you can do it

I do geopolitical forecasting and geopolitical strategy. So I look at geographic, demographic and economic trends. I can judge what is likely to happen based upon constraint and what is impossible. Israel if it wants to survive can't allow Palestine to exist, however it can't just invade take it over and kick all the Muslims out. Israel has to absorb Palestine into the Jewish state.
Original post by IsraelforLife
No, I support the existence of a Palestinian State.

But you keep stealing more and more of their land as it is, how can you expect them to build a state out of the crumbs you leave them?
Original post by Law-Hopeful
Erm, no...

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you talking about? Saudi Arabia doesn't care about Israel or Palestine.
I do geopolitical forecasting and geopolitical strategy. So I look at geographic, demographic and economic trends. I can judge what is likely to happen based upon constraint and what is impossible. Israel if it wants to survive can't allow Palestine to exist, however it can't just invade take it over and kick all the Muslims out. Israel has to absorb Palestine into the Jewish state.

Lol poor forecast really, it would be evident that if the notable Muslim minority population of Israel increased (which is likely since lower income families tend to have more children, both culturally and for economic reasons), then they would have far more influence in politics, which would transform the nature of israel itself.

This has happened in many places, it is very text book, so you cannot possibly judge with any informed knowledge that Palestine will NEVER be free. It is a bit naive.
Reply 16
Hows about we solve the problem by letting Britain recolonize the whole region.
But you keep stealing more and more of their land as it is, how can you expect them to build a state out of the crumbs you leave them?

I haven't stolen anybody's land and I neither live, nor own property in Israel

Not every Israel supports the settlement policy and it's deeply unfair to address Jewish people or even Israelis as if they are responsible for current Israeli policy.
What are you talking about? Saudi Arabia doesn't care about Israel or Palestine.

Iran have cut off all aid to Hamas and "two weeks ago, Khalid Mashaal, the head of the Hamas political bureau, was summoned to Riyadh" (source).

What is strange is seeing Hamas form an alliance with Saudi Arabia when Saudi Arabia are forming an alliance (of sorts...) with Israel.
Lol poor forecast really, it would be evident that if the notable Muslim minority population of Israel increased (which is likely since lower income families tend to have more children, both culturally and for economic reasons), then they would have far more influence in politics, which would transform the nature of israel itself.

This has happened in many places, it is very text book, so you cannot possibly judge with any informed knowledge that Palestine will NEVER be free. It is a bit naive.

What about immigration and Muslims in Israel aren't poor, they are much the same as the Jews. There is no chance of the Muslim population keeping pace with the Jewish population as the Israel state is making it hard for Muslims to come into Israel. The birth rate is less important than the immigration for Israel. Also Israel keeps killing and making it economic very hard for Gaza and West bank to maintain its population. Basically Palestine has constraints Israel doesn't have.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending