the first tsr marriage?

I hope not. Just imagine what their offspring would be like...:ninja:
tw@ bacterium.
Reply 1783
Sounds like a thread title in H&R...
flexiblefish
what is wrong with this girl

:rofl:

I've hardly come across her [having withdrawn from being a helpful and productive and contributing member of TSR and become a whinger in the back room] but I was wetting myself yesterday at her arrival [and complete lack of understanding about the purpose of the thread] in the Camwhore thread in the backroom.

btw - and gogsoc members who want a sub? - I have riches and a lifelong sub so no use for em....
PQ

btw - and gogsoc members who want a sub? - I have riches and a lifelong sub so no use for em....

Go on then, it'll be a laugh.
PQ

I've hardly come across her [having withdrawn from being a helpful and productive and contributing member of TSR and become a whinger in the back room] but I was wetting myself yesterday at her arrival [and complete lack of understanding about the purpose of the thread] in the Camwhore thread in the backroom.

What, more free subs?! I had to /work/ to win one this morning. Kind of.

What are "riches"? I see these features and I don't know ifi it's worth the effort to work them.
Da Bachtopus
What, more free subs?! I had to /work/ to win one this morning. Kind of.

What are "riches"? I see these features and I don't know ifi it's worth the effort to work them.

I reckon modding TSR for 3 years counts as working a little bit for my sub :p:

[and riches are like monopoly money - they get given out for doing vituous things on TSR (writing wiki stuff (so long as it's wiki stuff that's in fashion atm and is stuff you're writing now not stuff you wrote years ago that someone decided to plagiarise from one of your posts and transcibe onto the wiki on your behalf), PS reviewing etc etc) and you can use them to buy TSR priveliges (ie subs - cos all of the other ideas of things to buy with riches (your own private forum, an advert in the classified ads forum that never got done etc etc) didn't get implimented because the free labour walked out)]

NB - my spelling is getting worse and it's sunday so I can't be arsed to run this through a spellchecker or go on dictionary.com even though I KNOW I can't spell privalidges
Reply 1788
Da Bachtopus

A means of buying a sub without actually having to waste money on it.
ChemistBoy
Go on then, it'll be a laugh.

you has riches - feel free to swap em for a sub [or hoarde them forever in the hope that one way they'll be worth something worthwhile] ;yes;

*mental note - really have to stop using so many brackets*
Reply 1790
PQ
*mental note - really have to stop using so many brackets*

(You're fine (honestly (you're not really using *that* many brackets (or at least I've seen people use far more than that (although I tend to use too many brackets myself (so I'd probably be the last person to notice (I think))))))).:p:
hobnob
(You're fine (honestly (you're not really using *that* many brackets (or at least I've seen people use far more than that (although I tend to use too many brackets myself (so I'd probably be the last person to notice (I think))))))).:p:

I think it's a result of writing equations in excel too much :redface:
The Boosh
the first tsr marriage?

If only Blackhawk and Wzz hadn't beaten them to it :wink:
had a strange altercation with Eubacterium in the subs area. Managed to convince her that I actually thought Jewish girls were circumcised.

MB
PQ
I reckon modding TSR for 3 years counts as working a little bit for my sub :p:

I reckon you deserve a week in the stocks for handing over to the incompetent ********s we have now.
musicbloke
had a strange altercation with Eubacterium in the subs area. Managed to convince her that I actually thought Jewish girls were circumcised.

MB

lol
musicbloke

MB

the stuff of legends. good work
This one is mainly for Da Bachtopus, but I think others might appreciate. Check out this superlative example of "sleeves": http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck1w1E71PU4

MB
She looks like she's attached chinese lanterns to her arms (either that or waterwings).
musicbloke
This one is mainly for Da Bachtopus, but I think others might appreciate. Check out this superlative example of "sleeves": http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck1w1E71PU4

MB

Some of the comments on that are pretty funny. It took six replies before someone mentioned the "tumours".

Latest

Trending

Trending