The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Staffordshire University applicants for 2016 entry chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by here's.hoping
Hi,

Has there been any update to my question I asked a while back please? I have waited for over a month :frown:
Hi there,

Sorry for the delay, we've asked the Law team about this a couple of times to get this information. However it's not something which we normally keep, if we are able to get the information to you then I will, but unfortunately at the moment its not something that I can provide. Sorry

Kris
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Original post by Truth097
Have received a unconditional offer for paramedic science course anyone else on here received any offers for the same course

Hi,

Congratulations on your offer, are you excited about starting?If you have any questions then please do let me know.

Kris
Original post by Staffordshire University
Hi,

Congratulations on your offer, are you excited about starting?If you have any questions then please do let me know.

Kris

Thank you very excited to start
Original post by Staffordshire University
Hi there,

Sorry for the delay, we've asked the Law team about this a couple of times to get this information. However it's not something which we normally keep, if we are able to get the information to you then I will, but unfortunately at the moment its not something that I can provide. Sorry

Kris

Hi Kris,

Okay, thank you for trying.
Hey,

Will anyone else be studying Animal Biology and Conservation?
Hi, I'm starting on the Early Childhood Studies Fd in September (I got the confirmation email on Friday!), anyone else doing this course?
Hi am starting in September i am going to be doing the games art course
just wanted to see who else is doing to same course

james
I've received an offer for the DL Social and Cultural Theory MA. Can I just ask about payment option and when you would need to pay the instalments? Has anyone else done/doing this MA?
Reply 188
Original post by j owens 287
Hi am starting in September i am going to be doing the games art course
just wanted to see who else is doing to same course

james

i'm hopefully gonna be doing a foundation art and design course :smile:
Reply 189
hi anyone got any idea what CF to UF atr'd means?
Hi, so I've received my results from my college already, but have needed to chase them about forwarding them to UCAS which they still haven't done. I've been waiting for over a week to get an update. It is becoming very stressful so I've decided that I want to send my results myself to the Uni. But I'm not sure who to call or what type of evidence will be needed.
Hey, I rang admissions and explained the situatuon to them and they told me to scan my certificates into the computer and then gave me an email addresd to send them to :smile:
Original post by VeganAstronomer
Hey, I rang admissions and explained the situatuon to them and they told me to scan my certificates into the computer and then gave me an email addresd to send them to :smile:

Ahh, thank you so much! I've sent them an email about it now so hopefully they'll get back to me. It is just super stressful because accommodation is being given away so fast and I want to give them the results as soon as possible.
Original post by THENAMEISTINA
Hey

I have a conditional offer to study forensic science too.

I emailed the accommodation team a couple of weeks ago, asking the same question.
They told me that when my offer changes from conditional to unconditional (mid August) is when I should hear back from my accommodation application.

Its likely the same will apply to you.

Hi guys,

The accomadation team will send you you're accomadation offer, assuming you've submitted an accomadation form online, with what they are able to offer you based on the options you chose. This will come to you once your place at the university has been confirmed, so as above once it goes to unconditional on UCAS.
So results day was yesterday - how has everyone done and are you all excited that you'll be starting with us in less than 4 weeks?

Kris
Original post by twidge
hi anyone got any idea what CF to UF atr'd means?

Hey,
CF means conditional firm - you've made the choice your firm (main/1st) but you will only get this if you meet the conditions for it (normally certain grades).
UF means unconditional firm - you've made the choice your firm (main/1st) and you have been given this no matter what results you get in your future exams. Or you have met the conditions of your CF so are now UF.

I hope that this helps you out - if not let me know and ill try to explain it better.

Kris
Original post by VeganAstronomer

Hey,

I've just been going through the posts from the last few weeks and wanted to check if you are both alright and have been given the information you need from enquiries and accommodation - if not let me know and ill see if i can help you out.

Kris
Hiya,

Has anyone applied for the biology course with foundation year?
Reply 198
anyone got any idea whether there is a specific time we have to enrol next saturday? :smile:
Original post by twidge
anyone got any idea whether there is a specific time we have to enrol next saturday? :smile:

Look on your reslife page if you're with uni accomodation and then you can choose a slot to go in, but if you're on something like Liberty Court then you can go anytime I think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending