The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Official Keele University Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from @Keele University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(edited 1 month ago)
I do biology, geography and RS and I have an offer to study biology at Keele :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
I’ve applied for Neuroscience and am currently studying Biology, Geography and Psychology!
Reply 3
hi, i recieved an offer for biomedical sciences and im studying bio, chem and psychology a levels
Original post by flowersinmyhair
I do biology, geography and RS and I have an offer to study biology at Keele :smile:

Congratulations on your offer @flowersinmyhair! Do visit our Applicant Hub if you haven't already, and if you have any further questions about the Keele student experience, you can chat to current Keele students via Unibuddy. You can also email [email protected].

If you've not already visited our lovely campus yet, as an offer holder you'll soon receive an invite via email to one of our Applicant Visit Days. You can also explore our Virtual Tour from the comfort of your own home, and you're still welcome to attend one of our 2024 Undergraduate Open Days!

Whatever you decide going forward, best of luck with your studies.
Original post by rb00625
hi, i recieved an offer for biomedical sciences and im studying bio, chem and psychology a levels

Congratulations on your offer @rb00625! Do visit our Applicant Hub if you haven't already, and if you have any further questions about the Keele student experience, you can chat to current Keele students via Unibuddy. You can also email [email protected].

If you've not already visited our lovely campus yet, as an offer holder you'll soon receive an invite via email to one of our Applicant Visit Days. You can also explore our Virtual Tour from the comfort of your own home, and you're still welcome to attend one of our 2024 Undergraduate Open Days!

Whatever you decide going forward, best of luck with your studies.
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from @Keele University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:
We went yesterday to offer holders day ( Paramedic Science) v impressed with everything. However son was a bit disappointed that the SU was full
Of gamers dressed up as video game
Characters given it was a rugby international day. Overall campus seemed v quiet -
Do students go home at weekends ?
He plays rugby and is reasonably sociable - what is the social scene like at Keele please ?
He doesn’t want clubbing/ drinking every night of the week but wants some Life and fun during Uni and worries Keele may be a bit flat
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from @Keele University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(i am a bit confused which forum to use as i have found two very similar ones so forgive the duplicate message 🤭)

I've applied to Keele for MPharm for 2024 entry and have made it my firm choice. I currently do maths bio and chem in college~

If theres anyone doing/wanting to do the same course- or going to keele in general that wants to be friends- PLEASE feel free to reach out :biggrin:

I won't bite i promise ^^
hey guys, joining University Connect by TSR is another way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you!! the link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:
Original post by Anonymous
We went yesterday to offer holders day ( Paramedic Science) v impressed with everything. However son was a bit disappointed that the SU was full
Of gamers dressed up as video game
Characters given it was a rugby international day. Overall campus seemed v quiet -
Do students go home at weekends ?
He plays rugby and is reasonably sociable - what is the social scene like at Keele please ?
He doesn’t want clubbing/ drinking every night of the week but wants some Life and fun during Uni and worries Keele may be a bit flat

Sorry that nobody replied to this - I can answer.

Campus is definitely emptier on weekends - majority of students don't live on campus, and unless they're part of a society activity that weekend there usually isn't a reason to go up the hill when you don't have any lectures on. Some may go home on weekends, others will just be spending their weekends getting laundry done, studying, going out in Newcastle or Stoke with friends.

Keele does have a large and popular Rugby club. Worth saying that the popularity of Rugby varies a lot across the UK. So while in South Wales, or Leeds, the rugby culture is very large - the same isn't quite true for Staffordshire which is why they won't be making a big deal of rugby internationals.

Social life mainly revolves around societies. If he gets involved with the Rugby crowd and the athletic union then it all should go well. :smile:
Semi recent Keele graduate here - happy to answer any questions people have :hello:
Reply 12
Original post by 04MR17
Sorry that nobody replied to this - I can answer.
Campus is definitely emptier on weekends - majority of students don't live on campus, and unless they're part of a society activity that weekend there usually isn't a reason to go up the hill when you don't have any lectures on. Some may go home on weekends, others will just be spending their weekends getting laundry done, studying, going out in Newcastle or Stoke with friends.
Keele does have a large and popular Rugby club. Worth saying that the popularity of Rugby varies a lot across the UK. So while in South Wales, or Leeds, the rugby culture is very large - the same isn't quite true for Staffordshire which is why they won't be making a big deal of rugby internationals.
Social life mainly revolves around societies. If he gets involved with the Rugby crowd and the athletic union then it all should go well. :smile:

Thank you for replying. He’s firmed up on Keele and is looking forward to it. Thanx
Original post by KRSJ
Thank you for replying. He’s firmed up on Keele and is looking forward to it. Thanx

Any further questions I'm happy to help.

I stayed in Horwood and Holly Cross at different points during first year and have a fairly good working knowledge of most university processes at Keele still.
Anyone out there going to put MSCi Physiotherapy at Keele as firm or insurance? I think I'm the only one
Original post by claireoz1975
Anyone out there going to put MSCi Physiotherapy at Keele as firm or insurance? I think I'm the only one

i think I might, just not sure whether to firm or insure atm
Anyone for Adult Nursing at Keele? ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest