The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Staffordshire University applicants for 2016 entry chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Room for rent in a 5 bedroom house on Ashford street, a few minutes walk away from both Leek Road and College Road sites. House is spacious and room is a double with a desk and built in wardrobe. Rent is £72.50 a week with all bills included. Sharing with 4 other girls. Available to move in straight away, message me for more details or info! 😊
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 201
Hi I'm thinking to apply this year ☺looking for people who been study social welfare law policy and advice practice so I can get help and best advice thx
Hi,
I am actually a current student at Staffs university in my second year of studying psychology. Honestly choosing staffs as my university is the best decision i have ever made. The university has amazing facilities and the support you can get is incredible. The tutors and other people to support us are there every single step of the way. Also the students union at Staffs is really active and runs over 90 clubs and societies. There is also an on campus nightclub which runs student nights on Wendesdays and Fridays. Before I came to Staffs I was incredibly nervous but the university as a whole make an exceptional effort to make the transition as smooth as possible and puts support in place including peer mentoring and couselling in case anyone struggles a little.
The open days are definitely the best way to see all the things that Staffs can offer you. I came to 10 open days at 8 universities and Staffs stood out by far to me. It helped seeing other universities too becuase i realised how much more i liked Staffs than the other places I visited.
If you have any questions about Staffs then feel free to ask and I will try to answer for you.
Original post by Staffordshire University
Hey everyone,

Who is applying for Staffs this year? You can chat to each other in this thread :smile: Here's a couple of ice-breaker questions to start us off:

What course will you be applying for?
Where else are you thinking of applying to?
How are you feeling about starting uni?
When are you going to an open day?

You can also check out our FAQ thread on TSR here which should be really useful.

Looking forwards to seeing you all next year!

Katie
:h:

I am starting my course in March Mental Health nursing to be precise at the Stafford campus, don't have a clue of what to expect in regards to the area and the environment.
Does the March intake have a forum i can join?
Hey everyone,

Who is applying for Staffs this year? You can chat to each other in this thread :smile: Here's a couple of ice-breaker questions to start us off:

You can also check out our FAQ thread on TSR here which should be really useful.

Katie

Hi,
I'm looking to study Policing and Criminal Investigation at Staffs or Policing at Liverpool John Moores. I'm very excited, i just keep researching different things. I have already been to an open day for both of the Uni's. I love the course at Staffs much more than Liverpool and i guess thats the important thing. :smile:))
Original post by wendylcx
Hi,
I'm looking to study Policing and Criminal Investigation at Staffs or Policing at Liverpool John Moores. I'm very excited, i just keep researching different things. I have already been to an open day for both of the Uni's. I love the course at Staffs much more than Liverpool and i guess thats the important thing. :smile:))

Hi, Im currently a student at staffordshire university and although i am on a different course to the one you are interested, i remember the time before coming to university and i was researching lots of different course related things too. Loving the course is one of the most important things when choosing a uni. Outside of the university work itself, Staffordshire university students union also puts on lots social events which can help everyone to get to knows each other. I have found that it a university that really cares about its students. I don't know for sure but if you are interested you could get in touch with the uni to ask if they have any books they could recommend for you to read before you started if you enjoy reading up on your subject, it's not a must but just an option if you wanted to try. Anyway if you have any questions please let me know and good luck with starting your course :smile:
Hey everyone,

Katie

Hello,
I applied for Staffordshire university in 2016 and still I got no response from them. They asked my details like twice and still nothing. Also the people who applied for it they got offers before me and it is nearly May now.
Can someone help me what's going on?
It is really stressing me out.

Thanks
Original post by Azharkhalil01
Hello,
I applied for Staffordshire university in 2016 and still I got no response from them. They asked my details like twice and still nothing. Also the people who applied for it they got offers before me and it is nearly May now.
Can someone help me what's going on?
It is really stressing me out.

Thanks

Hi there,

I'm sorry that you haven't heard anything yet and I am happy to chase this up for you. Please would you be able to send me a private message with your full name, the course that you applied for and the best way to contact you. I will contact the team and ask them to update you on the stage of your application.

Please do not worry, we have a high volume of applicants so it can take some time for each application to go through the process.

Hope that helps!

Thank you,
Jasmine
Hey

Thanks for getting touch with me and I have sent you a private message with the information.
Original post by Azharkhalil01
Hey

Thanks for getting touch with me and I have sent you a private message with the information.

Hi Azhar,

No worries! Best of luck with your application.

Jasmine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending