The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spotify95
I bought those speakers to upgrade my setup to surround sound (using a USB sound card, or virtual surround sound with my laptop's stereo output), as well as having a nice powerful, high quality setup. Though having said that, the Behringer MS16 speakers that I have, are also very good quality in terms of sound output. :smile:

@eternaforest @Matrix123 please can you edit your last few posts? Thanks.

Do you ever have it on full blast? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

@eternaforest @Matrix123 please can you edit your last few posts? Thanks.

Done :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123

Thanks. :smile:

This Acer Aspire is going to go out soon! :banghead: :mad:

98,336 (post 8001)
Original post by eternaforest
Do you ever have it on full blast? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never had both the Z5500's and the PC output on full blast at the same time, and tbh I wouldn't really want to do that in case it damaged the speakers. I know for one, that anyone living within a 200m radius of my house would hear the output from the speakers... which would upset a lot of people!

Thanks. :smile:

This Acer Aspire is going to go out soon! :banghead: :mad:

98,336 (post 8001)

No worries :smile:

Oh dear :redface:
Never had both the Z5500's and the PC output on full blast at the same time, and tbh I wouldn't really want to do that in case it damaged the speakers. I know for one, that anyone living within a 200m radius of my house would hear the output from the speakers... which would upset a lot of people!

No, you wouldn't want to; it'd probably damage your hearing whilst it's at it too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
No worries :smile:

Oh dear :redface:

No, you wouldn't want to; it'd probably damage your hearing whilst it's at it too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you remember what the problem is with the Acer Aspire 5742, and how you'd remedy the issue?

My hearing is currently ok, and to be honest I doubt I'd be able to damage it :smile: It was probably slightly damaged a few years ago when I used to use my old Packard Bell Pulse MP3 player a lot, and cranked the volume right up on it, though I can hear things perfectly fine, so no damage caused :smile:

Plus the police would probably confiscate it for being too noisy for the neighborhood...

Latest