The Student Room Group

Fibonacci game

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vicky628
Hmmm.. I can imagine you as quite the party animal :dancing:

Haha, I'll take that as a compliment. I'm very much the opposite...although I caan start talking too much and say weird things whem I'm close friends with someone. But party animal...definitely not! :smile:
Reply 41
I advocate a game of fizz buzz puzz suzz squzz cuzz
Fizz if divisible by 3, buzz if divisible by 5, puzz if prime, suzz if semiprime, squzz if square, cuzz if a cube
Original post by Matrix123
Haha, I'll take that as a compliment. I'm very much the opposite...although I caan start talking too much and say weird things whem I'm close friends with someone. But party animal...definitely not! :smile:

Well... You're on tsr so I guess not :biggrin: you're cool though:h:

Same, I'm all quiet and polite and then you get to know me.... Just unleash the weirdness:s-smilie:
Reply 43
It was 987 but I've added that to 1597 get 2584. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
@Kyx you really do come up with the most enthralling forum games :yawn:

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I advocate a game of fizz buzz puzz suzz squzz cuzz
Fizz if divisible by 3, buzz if divisible by 5, puzz if prime, suzz if semiprime, squzz if square, cuzz if a cube

I'm afraid that requires too much concentration for me right now. :colondollar:
:boxing: I see how it is :wink: c'mat me bro... This is a super serious mathematical thread, so don't poke me

Keep your hands to your sides missy or I'll be forced to take action :jitsu:
Well... You're on tsr so I guess not :biggrin: you're cool though:h:

Same, I'm all quiet and polite and then you get to know me.... Just unleash the weirdness:s-smilie:

Ha, it's great to talk to someone like that. Yep, some of my friends just give me that look that saya: woah, how weird can you get? And I just say: embrace the weirdness. I personally say weird is good. :h:
Reply 48

+ 4181

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hamoody96
Keep your hands to your sides missy or I'll be forced to take action :jitsu:

:afraid: Of course, I apologise....:ahhhhh:

:lockstock::lockstock::lockstock::lockstock::lockstock::lockstock:

Just kidding, don't mess with me mate..

+6765 = 17711
Ha, it's great to talk to someone like that. Yep, some of my friends just give me that look that saya: woah, how weird can you get? And I just say: embrace the weirdness. I personally say weird is good. :h:

Weird is good:biggrin: just scares people off, so I put my sensible face on:crazy:

:nutcase:
:afraid: Of course, I apologise....:ahhhhh:

:lockstock::lockstock::lockstock::lockstock::lockstock::lockstock:

Just kidding, don't mess with me mate..

A battle is inevitable then :colone:
:horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse:
Weird is good:biggrin: just scares people off, so I put my sensible face on:crazy:

:nutcase:

Yep, I do when I can. But sometimes it takes too much effort. It's nice to just be weird openly when possible...although I make sure to not do anything I'd be too embarrassed by afterwards. :wink:
A battle is inevitable then :colone:
:horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse:

What kind of idiot brings a sword to a shoot off?? I'm afraid I win purely out of common sense and bigger pixelated weapons :u:

Not got no time for you cavaliers....
Haha fair enough...I'm not embarrassed easily, so I'm covered:tongue:
Yep, I do when I can. But sometimes it takes too much effort. It's nice to just be weird openly when possible...although I make sure to not do anything I'd be too embarrassed by afterwards. :wink:
Haha fair enough...I'm not embarrassed easily, so I'm covered:tongue:

Haha, lucky. I'm pretty easily embarrassed in front of people I know but not strangers. :biggrin:
What kind of idiot brings a sword to a shoot off?? I'm afraid I win purely out of common sense and bigger pixelated weapons :u:

Not got no time for you cavaliers....

Ehhhh? Ermm excuse you, but you were heavily outnumbered. How do you expect yourself to win? All you produced were 6 puny soldiers whereas I bought along 152 horsemen. See?
My force'd slay all of your soldiers before they'd so much as unbuckle their weapons :eviltongue:

I win...sorry :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Haha, lucky. I'm pretty easily embarrassed in front of people I know but not strangers. :biggrin:

Haha same :wink:

Ehhhh? Ermm excuse you, but you were heavily outnumbered. How do you expect yourself to win? All you produced were 6 puny soldiers whereas I bought along 152 horsemen. See?
My force'd slay all of your soldiers before they'd so much as unbuckle their weapons :eviltongue:

I win...sorry :h:

No, 6 soldiers are all I need, as it happens. Guns>>>>>swords, and horses saw me and my majestic army and bolted. You'd never get close enough to skewer me.... So I could shoot your forces down, easy

:viking:
Sorry mate :console:
Haha same :wink:

No, 6 soldiers are all I need, as it happens. Guns>>>>>swords, and horses saw me and my majestic army and bolted. You'd never get close enough to skewer me.... So I could shoot your forces down, easy

:viking:
Sorry mate :console:

Another similarity! By the sound of things, you are quite violent but courageous too haha. :biggrin:
Edit: I mustn't forget caring because of your very sincere apology. :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest