The Student Room Group

Any Gamers Here?

What videogames do you enjoy playing? I personally play all sorts from RPGs to action-adventure to racing games and puzzle games. I've dabbled in GTA and Fortnite, but I tend to play the latest releases and I write for a couple of videogame websites too.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JDINCINERATOR
What videogames do you enjoy playing? (...)

Jump and Run. Most of my games I play are connected to that genre, Spyro, Crash, Super Mario, Mega Man... I am sure you know these popular series to a certain degree.
Reply 2
Original post by Kallisto
Jump and Run. Most of my games I play are connected to that genre, Spyro, Crash, Super Mario, Mega Man... I am sure you know these popular series to a certain degree.

I know Spyro, Crash and Super Mario well but not so much with Mega Man.
i love all the telltale games especially the walking dead, all the life is stranges are great also. im big into 'your choice matters' games.
Im also a big fan of overwatch and rainbow six seige alongside fifa of course.

Mega Man is a game series made by Capcom in 1987 for the first time on NES and similar to Super Mario, but with shooting. I will send you a video and give more details next time.
I love this one game called project zomboid!!! its so good. and things like persona 5 also hit the spot tbh
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 6
Mega Man is a game series made by Capcom in 1987 for the first time on NES and similar to Super Mario, but with shooting. I will send you a video and give more details next time.

I know what Mega Man is I just haven't played any of the games.
I know what Mega Man is I just haven't played any of the games.

So I see no sense to send you a video anylonger. Made really fun to select a boss stage, to defeat the boss and to get a new weapon to beat another bosses like the scissor-paper-stone-principle.
Reply 8
So I see no sense to send you a video anylonger. Made really fun to select a boss stage, to defeat the boss and to get a new weapon to beat another bosses like the scissor-paper-stone-principle.

You can still send videos I'd be happy to look at them. I'd like to try Mega Man 11 and Mighty No.9 despite its terrible reputation.
Reply 9
What videogames do you enjoy playing? I personally play all sorts from RPGs to action-adventure to racing games and puzzle games. I've dabbled in GTA and Fortnite, but I tend to play the latest releases and I write for a couple of videogame websites too.

i recently started playing valorant but im awful at it lmao, usually i play mc and roblox tho, used to play fortnite when it was a thing, and i played a league of legend dupe on my phone, but thats pretty much it.
You can still send videos I'd be happy to look at them. I'd like to try Mega Man 11 and Mighty No.9 despite its terrible reputation.

As you are interest in the part number 9, here is a complete playthrough to that game. To anticipate my impression to that game: one of the hardest I played.

Original post by flavorflav11
I'm into video games as well, though platformers are not really my jam. Action games and ARPGs are my favorites, like Diablo 2, Dark Souls, God of War, Devil May Cry, etc. I also like The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time very much!

This Zelda game was certainly the best one I played, although it has a highly similarity to A Link To The Past. Also a good game!
Original post by flavorflav11
I love A Link to the Past as well, I just prefer Ocarina due to it being a 3D open world game (the first one ever, if I'm not mistaking). I'm yet to try Breath of the Wild or Tears, people say those two are even better, but I'll be the judge of that :smile:

It was the first Zelda game for the N64 console and in turn this console was the first one with the 3D open world, so you are not wrong. Ocarina of Time had such graphics for the first time.
Original post by Mewmui
Doesn't everyone play games?
:confused:

I do. Five times within two weeks. Many hours. It is as if I was addicted to games again.
Reply 14

Never heard of any video game called Mega Man. What console was that on?
Original post by amaya244
Never heard of any video game called Mega Man. What console was that on?

The very first game came out in 1987 for the NES and was released - also the other parts of that series - by Capcom. You can ask me everything about that series. I am a pundit of the Mega Man (X) games.
(edited 8 months ago)
The only game I play now is Satisfactory and I do it on a private server. I used to play on a public server, but it crashed and I lost weeks of progress. After that I started renting a stable private server and I don't worry about losing progress anymore. These servers used to cost a lot, but now you can get one for only $6 from SuperCraft. It's cheap, but it's really good.
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Love GTA, I play it on the PS5, probably a bit too much.
I am pretty much a full time retro gamer now. Modern gaming is **** in my opinion, although I was born in the 80's. I just finished delidding a CECHB00 PS3.
Reply 19
i love crime games but count me in for shootin
black op, fortnite, roblox, uncharted so on

Quick Reply

Latest