The Student Room Group

Exam Anxiety

I have a lot of exams coming up this week. I have exams in History,Computing Science, Physics and Biology. I have literally been revising for Biology so much. But the others im getting really stressed about. I dont understand anything in Physics and History im just super panicky about it.
I had 2 panic attacks about 4 months ago due to exam stress and right now, i just feel im gonna break down. These are just end of topic tests so how on earth am i going to cope when it comes to my GCSEs :s-smilie:
i need help or advice on not getting stressed about exams that dont even mean anything. Thanks for the help
physiscs tomorrow?
Practise your breathing. Then let the end of topic tests pass, and start making your revision plan and stick to it over the next four months.

btw your display pic suggests that you're in a rut, and you need confidence.
1. Put it into perspective, so your GCSE's don't go great no one really cares if your A-levels turn out good
2. After the many mock exams and practices in the exam hall it just becomes normal, less of a big deal
3. You have months until your real exams and honestly a lot happens in them months + for the real ones you have study leave (praise the Lord)
4. Do not put too much pressure on yourself, it will just stop information from going in. Breakdown everything into topics and learn those. If you don't make it for the mocks who the hell cares they are just internally marked tests anyway, the more mistakes you make the more you have to learn from :smile: I know people that got U's in mocks and A's in the real exam :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest