The Student Room Group

UofToronto vs King's vs Warwick

Poll

UofT vs King's vs Warwick - which one?

I've recently received offers from:

1. University of Toronto for Studies in Social Sciences (from which I'd most likely choose Political Science and/or International Relations)
2. King's College London for International Relations (IR)
3. University of Warwick for Politics and International Studies (PAIS)

I'm torn between the three with Toronto's diversity and welcoming feel, London's fast-paced life, and Warwick's campus community feel. I'm from Hong Kong (ethnically from India) so I've pretty much experienced a mix of all three. The courses are all just about the same, except for King's IR, but I'm not sure if I want to solely focus on IR or more broadly with Warwick's PAIS or completely just experiment with my course in the first year at UofT.

Please help!
The courses are certainly not the same. They might be called the same thing but the structure and modules will be very different. Research each degree thoroughly and decide which one interests you most. In terms of prestige, Toronto is hands down the best of the three.
Original post by Snufkin
The courses are certainly not the same. They might be called the same thing but the structure and modules will be very different. Research each degree thoroughly and decide which one interests you most. In terms of prestige, Toronto is hands down the best of the three.

lmao u r just saying uoft is the best in any other forum...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending