The Student Room Group

babe magnet cars?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JC.
Won't happen in my lifetime so I'll stick with my big ol' american V8 cheers! :biggrin:

Well thats the typical short term'ism' view of the average Joe public these days. "**** my grandkids, so long as I'm comfortable" :colonhash:
Reply 21
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Well thats the typical short term'ism' view of the average Joe public these days. "**** my grandkids, so long as I'm comfortable" :colonhash:

... and what's the problem with that?
Original post by JC.
... and what's the problem with that?

:facepalm:

How can you have no care or thoughts towards the next generation you're leaving behind?
Reply 23
:facepalm:

How can you have no care or thoughts towards the next generation you're leaving behind?

I'll flip the question. Why do you care at all?
You won't be saying that when we have to squeeze 7 billion people into one continent because everywhere else is under water.

This 'migrant crisis'? It's just the beginning.

to be fair, he won't be alive to say it

oh seen above
Original post by JC.
I'll flip the question. Why do you care at all?

Because I view it as my responsibility to leave the planet in as conducive a state as I can for the generation of humans that will be existing after me.

Original post by stirkee
to be fair, he won't be alive to say it

oh seen above

It's irrelevant if he's alive to see it or not
Because I view it as my responsibility to leave the planet in as conducive a state as I can for the generation of humans that will be existing after me.

It's irrelevant if he's alive to see it or not

You said:

"You won't be saying that when we have to squeeze 7 billion people into one continent because everywhere else is under water."

so no, it isn't :P
Original post by stirkee
You said:

"You won't be saying that when we have to squeeze 7 billion people into one continent because everywhere else is under water."

so no, it isn't :P

I probably won't be there to witness it either but still doesn't stop me worrying about it or doing something to help rectify that.

The rate we're going, it's quite possible that we'd actually start to see the effects in our lifetime.
Original post by BarBar-John
Some of my personal favourites which i consider to be the most aesthetically appealing cars.

blue is the best colour too for sports coupes imo!

i was tempted to add the lotus evora and bmw i8 but they look too meaty and aggressive, whereas the ones ive posted all look badass but very nice looking at the same time.

id have to say the ford gt 2016 model is looking fine

if you dont have 300 thousand pounds though, go for car picture 3/4, they are only about 3-5k on the market, like i did.

Not at all, they prefer Big Tank SUVs. Like Toyota Land Cruisers, Land Rover Range Rovers, Porsche Cayennes.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 29

Well, I can't say I subscribe to your ethos.
My "responsibility" is to have as much fun as possible.
Original post by JC.
Well, I can't say I subscribe to your ethos.
My "responsibility" is to have as much fun as possible.

Well thats the crux of the issue, no point arguing this any further.
Original post by BarBar-John
Some of my personal favourites which i consider to be the most aesthetically appealing cars.

blue is the best colour too for sports coupes imo!

i was tempted to add the lotus evora and bmw i8 but they look too meaty and aggressive, whereas the ones ive posted all look badass but very nice looking at the same time.

id have to say the ford gt 2016 model is looking fine

if you dont have 300 thousand pounds though, go for car picture 3/4, they are only about 3-5k on the market, like i did.

Mate... its all about the Veyron super sport, though I suppose the Audi R8, Jaguar F-Type and Mclaren 650s can also get a look in
I probably won't be there to witness it either but still doesn't stop me worrying about it or doing something to help rectify that.

The rate we're going, it's quite possible that we'd actually start to see the effects in our lifetime.

I think you're missing the point, whatever :P
Reply 33
Well thats the crux of the issue, no point arguing this any further.

On that point alone we are in agreement.
I'll let you get back to being a martyr.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending