The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Why must Britain remain white english?

Would it matter instead if it just evolved in to a north atlantic Singapore?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
People generally fear change
Original post by VibezCreepy

Singapore is not a country we would want to emulate, but there is no reason why Britain must remain white english.
Reply 3
Original post by Farm_Ecology
Singapore is not a country we would want to emulate, but there is no reason why Britain must remain white english.

Education and family life is second to none there. UK is barbaric compared with Singers/HK
Reply 4

Singapore is an island city state of about 5 million people. How would Britain "evolve" into such a place?
Reply 5

Surely you mean white British?
Original post by Howard
Surely you mean white British?

Im just using the terminology in the OP.

Education and family life is second to none there. UK is barbaric compared with Singers/HK

I beg to differ, apart from homosexuality being illegal, it also has one of the highest execution rates in the world.
Well it will become an Island of 70+million immigrants. South Asian muslims will dominate all the urban areas alhamdallilah. Gradually the white trash elements will realise there is no future for them here if they carry on with their current lifestyles and indeed many of them are leaving for Australia, Canada, Spain...even Dubai ironically.

Are you saying that white people are " Trash " and we should die out ?
Reply 8

I beg to differ, apart from homosexuality being illegal, it also has one of the highest execution rates in the world.

Surely thats a good thing. The sort of homosexuality the BBC promotes through people like Graham Norton has completely ravaged the social fabric of this country. You need physical tribal justice to really get a grip on disorder.
Well it will become an Island of 70+million immigrants. South Asian muslims will dominate all the urban areas alhamdallilah. Gradually the white trash elements will realise there is no future for them here if they carry on with their current lifestyles and indeed many of them are leaving for Australia, Canada, Spain...even Dubai ironically.

If every muslim shared your view you'd be eradicated so quickly.
I don't know. Why must China stay Asian Chinese?
(edited 8 years ago)
Its not worth saving apart from some nice buildings in the Cotswolds perhaps.
Reply 12

Actually it's the white elite that are leaving for places like Australia, Canada, NZ etc because you have to be educated and qualified to emigrate there.

Higher than Saudi? :s-smilie:
No the trash among the whites. Basically large single parent families, valueless people etc....Most natives in Sussex/Hants/Bucks are anything but trash.

Why ? I'm no fan of benefits users or lower class people but surly to kill them off Is quite an extreme way ? Are you a Muslim ? And why do you want to make Britain like the middle east ? To me your just a Muslim extremist and muslim extremists need to be wiped of the face of the earth ...
Surely thats a good thing. The sort of homosexuality the BBC promotes through people like Graham Norton has completely ravaged the social fabric of this country.

It's this kind of freedom that allows societies to grow culturally. While I'm not a big fan of Norton, or many other TV personalities, the freedom that allows them to exist is the same that allows my lifestyle to exist.

You need physical tribal justice to really get a grip on disorder.

No, barbarians need physical tribal justice. Civilized people can retain a peaceful society without such violence.
Original post by StrawbAri
Higher than Saudi? :s-smilie:

No, just below saudi I think.
No the trash among the whites. Basically large single parent families, valueless people etc....Most natives in Sussex/Hants/Bucks are anything but trash.

I'm sure you have statistics to back this up?
Reply 17
I think if people had to give their real name and photo some of these discussions would have been of better quality
I wasn't aware of any rule saying that it must...
Reply 19
Surely thats a good thing. The sort of homosexuality the BBC promotes through people like Graham Norton has completely ravaged the social fabric of this country. You need physical tribal justice to really get a grip on disorder.

Put your own house in order first. Apply your physical tribal justice to your muslim pedophiles so they stop trying to have sex with 11 year old white girls and then come and lecture the rest of us on how we should be living.

Latest

Trending

Trending