I've got it @ 1.30 hope he replys !!!
Reply 41
Original post by ZULU-WARRIOR
You done it. What questions did you get lol

Lol I'm wondering if this is the same paper now :P
I did AS edexcel IAL unit 1 business studies
Reply 42
That was awful
I thought that was alright, what did everyone put for the weirdly worded 20 marker? I spoke about, younger generations using online more, how they could reach more people, and technology is the future. I struggled with the post office and spoke about the older generation prefering to go into and order in a post office. therefore it depends on their target demographic. anyone say anything similar?
Original post by Fleur16
That was awful

what parts did you find difficult?
Didnt know what to put for the distribution question
Original post by landellsharry
I thought that was alright, what did everyone put for the weirdly worded 20 marker? I spoke about, younger generations using online more, how they could reach more people, and technology is the future. I struggled with the post office and spoke about the older generation prefering to go into and order in a post office. therefore it depends on their target demographic. anyone say anything similar?

I also put about the older generation using the post office as its more convenient
Original post by landellsharry

I put this too! I also said how online distribution would be two stage as opposed to the post office where therea three stages, so the company would be able to have high profit margins, does that sound okay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok that was hard. Didnt even have enough time to finish the question. What did You guys get for YED i got -34 something
- 30 something
i ran out of time so badly
I got -30 something too
Reply 52
For the YED question this is what I did.

%QD/%Y=YED

(3500-2000/2000)x100/-2.2=YED

YED=75/-2.2

YED = -34.1
Reply 53
I got 0.02
Reply 54
Oh no I rounded it up wrong!!
The paper wasn't too hard, although the 20 marker was a bit weird as it let you decide, and the context was a bit generalised.
Also I did get -34.09 for the YED.
I missed a lot of marks because I ran out bloody time
Reply 57
Original post by ZULU-WARRIOR
I missed a lot of marks because I ran out bloody time

same it went by so fast.
Any idea on grade boundaires? Anyone have the notes for Theme 2? The technocratnotes ones? I have the Unit One, they were excellent but not unit 2 :frown:
I got 34 but I thought it was wrong so I put 0.34 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending