The Student Room Group

Skateboarding on campus?

I was wondering if Universities typically allow/don't allow skateboards as a method of communication across campus? I am hopefully going to Loughbough in September and am anticipating them to not be allowed which makes me sad.
I've seen people do it at my uni without trouble so you should be fine, you will be 'that guy' though
im guessing you're white, wear skinny jeans, and have dreadlocks? just walk or get a bike man. grow up.
Reply 3
I am at Loughborough and a guy in my hall goes everywhere with a skateboard, don't worry!
I did for UCL but it wasn't a campus uni.

But bike is a lot more practical imo.
Reply 5
Original post by JHafodJ
skateboards as a method of communication across campus

It's not much of a method of communication; are you pulling fancy tricks to attract the attention of the female species, like an animal would display themselves for the pussy?

As a method of transportation on the other hand, is more acceptable.
:ahee:
Original post by Davalla
It's not much of a method of communication; are you pulling fancy tricks to attract the attention of the female species, like an animal would display themselves for the pussy?

As a method of transportation on the other hand, is more acceptable.
:ahee:

Maybe they were thinking of semaphore, but with skateboards instead of flags? :smile:
yeah skate board or longboards are usually fine I know a gut who went everywhere on roller blades
Reply 8
Original post by El Chapo Jr.
im guessing you're white, wear skinny jeans, and have dreadlocks? just walk or get a bike man. grow up.

You got 1/3 right well done. I do not own a bike, and skateboarding is quicker than walking. But thanks for your input:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending