The Student Room Group

Opportunity to write for a political blog

Hey guys,
I've started writing a political blog with some friends, it's called YEP (Youth Engaged in Politics). I'm trying to accrue interest in it and would very much like to see others writing for it, the blog is not neutral, it can be as right or left wing as you like. It might be something good to put on a personal statement, I'm off to study politics and international relations at Cardiff in September and would like to continue it through university.

If you're interested, please let me know!

Here's the link: www.yepolitics.co.uk (It's still largely under construction)
I'd be interested in something like this :smile:
Reply 2
Awesome, what kind of topics are you interested in? I will, publish anything above 600 words, as long as you provide me with a name to publish under it. :smile: currently just working on getting traffic to the site

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd be interested.

Furthermore, would it be possible to do political cartoons for it as well, maybe? :smile:
Reply 4
That would be perfect! I was working on a few to put on t-shirts, but they didn't catch on. But definitely I'd love to see some cartoons! Attached is an example of one I did with a water mark.
Reply 5
Just an update, I've uploaded one of the articles from a fellow TSR member, you'll be able to see it at www.Yepolitics.co.uk
I would be interested !
Original post by Mertblog
Awesome, what kind of topics are you interested in? I will, publish anything above 600 words, as long as you provide me with a name to publish under it. :smile: currently just working on getting traffic to the site

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd be cool with writing about anything tbh - sorry about the late reply, didn't see that you had replied to my comment :smile:
Reply 8
Thanks for the interest guy, if you pop me an email at [email protected] I'll get you set up with a writers profile on the website on the issue of a 600+ word article of your choice, alternatively if you want to publish a political cartoon, let me know!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending