The Student Room Group

How do I balance my revision?

I have 5 exams left...

PSYA3 - 8th June
PSYA4- 14th June
ENGB3-15th June
LAW03- 21st June
LAW04- 24th June

How do I balance my revision for all subjects?
Make a revision timetable and ensure you allocate an equal amount of slots to each exam/subject.
Reply 2
Original post by CatusStarbright
Make a revision timetable and ensure you allocate an equal amount of slots to each exam/subject.

I've tried allocating equal amounts of slots etc but at A2 there's no such thing as equal! Plus law I excel at but I don't want to neglect it 😓 Psychology unit 3/4 has a lot of content too!
Do PSYA3 and PSYA4 first as they're the first ones to come up along with ENGB3. Allocate more time to PSYA4 than PSYA3 because PSYA3 is very easy to predict..that's the only sensible advice I can give you. Good luck!
For the ones you do good at, leave them till last, i.e the day and night before.

For the ones you struggle at, allocate most of your time. Doing 1-2 topics per day of each of the exams you mentioned above, alternating between them.

Better yet, make a list of everything you have to go through for each exam. Do it. Then tick it off. It'll feel slow at first but once you've ticked a few off you'll feel motivated and everything'll fall into place.

Good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending