Can you get Buzzcocks on dvd?

i seriously need that.
Reply 82
Newest member is ; *dicie*
Reply 83
Welcome *dicie*! :biggrin:
Reply 84
yahey!

btw, does anyone know how to be part of the audience?
My best friend was part of the audience when anthea turner and amy winehouse were on nmtb.. she said it was rubbish :eek:

Must..prove..her..wrong...
I'm guessing appaluse store will offer them, either that or the BBC website somewhere - there's none about atm!... How did your friend get tickets?

-x-
www.bbc.co.uk/tickets often has tickets for BBC shows, including radio shows too.

Applause Store (google for it, can't remember the URL) has quite a few, including Big Brother, 8 out of 10 Cats and Top Gear.

www.sroaudiences.com has quite a few, updated fairly often, including Mock the Week and Bremner Bird and Fortune.

If you can't find it on these (bare in mind that they won't be recording until Autumn) then check out the websites for the production company for the show you want.

I love going to studio audiences, I've done loads :biggrin: You get to see all the other really funny stuff that they either didn't have time for, or was too rude or whatever for TV :biggrin:
Reply 87
I've never done one - will have a look into it I think :smile:
I really want to go to them, most are filmed in London though and it's a pain for me to get to! Plus not many of my friends have the same taste as me so often have no one to go with!

-x-
Reply 89
Turns out BBC don't have studios in Holyhead :p:
Reply 90
Damn BBC don't have studios here either, so it's a long trip to London :hmmm:

Buzzcocks is worth it though :biggrin:
Reply 91
I do love that programme :biggrin:
Same :biggrin:

-x-
Reply 93
I asked my mate how she got to see it live first time... she got the tickets through a friend. Which helps.

BTW is simon doing standup again this year? Or have I missed it?
He's doing something this month, but it's part of a variety show or something.
i saw him do standup a few weeks ago, was actually a bit disappointed, he just seemed a bit over-rehearsed and didn't have the quickfire bitchy genius he has on buzzcocks. but i still love the guy, maybe my expectations were just too high :rolleyes: Not sure i'd recommend his standup show, but i still dream of seeing buzzcocks live!
Reply 96
6 days without a reply.. How dare there be that amount of time.... :mad:

:p:
Reply 97
Hehehe :biggrin: Thanks for the thread bump! Societies really should remain on the first page if we are to attract any interest. :smile:
Reply 98
Welcome new member: Renegade Dagger !!! Woohoo! :biggrin:
He ain't really the funny and has one of those faces you would just love to deck.

I bet he was bullied at school.

Latest