The Student Room Group

OCR Areas of psychology PREDICTIONS??!!?!?

Does anyone have any predictions on what area will come up in paper 2?

I'm really hoping that it's social or developmental but I have an awful feeling that it will be cognitive (I really cannot wrap my head around Moray's study and haven't even touched Simons and Chabris yet :/ - but I love Loftus and Palmer's study)
Reply 1
I've been reading the paper 3 thread and someone else said they have a bad feeling it will be cognitive. I really hope it isn't but I feel like it'll either be cognitive or biological because social came up in 2022 so they wouldn't use it two years in a row.
Good luck though!
I read somewhere on here it was cognitive last year, if it was social last year though that's annoying! That's definitely my strongest approach.

Thanks anyway :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by shush1239238392
I read somewhere on here it was cognitive last year, if it was social last year though that's annoying! That's definitely my strongest approach.

Thanks anyway :smile:

just going through my paper 2 section B was on social and SEction C was on cognitive so it's very unlikely we'll get those again this year :frown:
So cognitive and social came up last year?

Hopefully that means cognitive won't come up
Reply 5
yeah but then it's more likely that psychodynamic and biological come up, yuck:s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending