The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Geography B- People and the Plant (Unit 2)

How did everyone find it?
Reply 1
ok but challenges of an urban world 8 marker was a bit vague
Reply 2
Original post by laroosey
ok but challenges of an urban world 8 marker was a bit vague

What did you put for it? I chose London and mentioned stuff about BedZED and recycling policies but I'm not sure it's relevant to the question
Reply 3
Original post by Arisole
What did you put for it? I chose London and mentioned stuff about BedZED and recycling policies but I'm not sure it's relevant to the question

Yeh I think u should get marks for that as long as you linked it to reducing waste.

I talked about the green exchange scheme in Curitiba in Brazil but i know that's wrong cos Brazil isn't a developed country. I was going to use London as the example but I didn't think the facts that I had learnt would relate to the question. Do u think I would get marks for using Brazil?
Reply 4
Yeh I think u should get marks for that as long as you linked it to reducing waste.

I talked about the green exchange scheme in Curitiba in Brazil but i know that's wrong cos Brazil isn't a developed country. I was going to use London as the example but I didn't think the facts that I had learnt would relate to the question. Do u think I would get marks for using Brazil?

I'm not sure, maybe you'll get marks as long as what you said is also used in developed countries. tbh not giving you anything just for saying Brazil would be harsh

i did that as well hopefully i will get marks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending