The Student Room Group

Any funny exam experiences?

Scroll to see replies

Talking to my classmates about Eastenders in the exam hall just before my Law exam began. 😂😂. We also discussed how to approach a question as we saw what came up through the front cover.
(edited 5 years ago)
When I sat my GCSE's we did them in the school hall which was next to the kitchen. The cooks were often known for using some rather foul language and the shutters were at the back of the hall so if they spoke louldly then you could usually hear them. We'd be in the middle of an exam and hear one of them shout "f*** off" or call someone a daft cow. I can recall multiple exams where one of the invigillators had to go in and ask them to keep the noise down. Since I've gone they've had a new build and no longer do exams next to the kitchen. Part of me wonders if they did that for a reason.
Transformation of an eerie exam hall to...

Friday,9 June 2017

This incident occurred on the day of my Edexcel IGCSE O Levels Biology Paper 2 exam.

I had been bordered by a bad cold which is why water relentlessly gushed out of my
nose ,while I expressed my true gratitude to my hero :tissue papers.

Meanwhile ,the invigilator paced up towards me to check my Statement Of Entry,making me to pray fervently so that my nose does not drip in front of him.

To my utter amazement,the next moment I SAW A DROP OF SOMETHING ON MY STATEMENT OF ENTRY!

Oh No !
Hell No ! Not infront of the male invigilator !
Just within a few seconds ,my anxiety wore the look of embarrassment.

However,what my eyes witnessed next had been UNBELIEVABLE !
The invigilator himself was cleaning THE DROP WITH A TISSUE PAPER!

The question hangs in the air- WHY ?
Ans: It wasn't the water that dripped from my nose ,it had merely been the drop of the perspiration resting on the invigilator's temple !

🤣🤣
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest