The Student Room Group

Not happy about anything, and im not sure what to do about it.

Over the last couple of months I've been feeling more and more depressed, about how i failed to get into a 'good' uni, my looks and my weight. I'm so upset with my weight i find it hard to go outside because i hate my body so much (i gained a lot of weight do to feeling miserable in the last couple of months). Everyday for at least the past 6 months I've been feeling terrible, i could find no motivation to go to University everyday, and I've missed my A level resit exams because i felt like i would fail them and couldn't face going in and taking them. My mum knows something is wrong because i missed some of my last Uni seminars/lectures(i live at home), but whenever she asked me i couldn't explain how i felt or why i missed them. Its not the first time I'e felt bad like this but its the worst so far.I feel like my unhappiness and just been building and building over these past few months over many things.
Reply 1
OP PM me? we can talk if you want?
Reply 2
hello Anonymous

I think you should discuss your problem with your nearest Dr. and follow his or her advice.

Quick Reply

Latest