The Student Room Group

Bacalaureat

Hey guys. I'm having a bit of a struggle with studying for my bacalaureat exams (mostly because I have ADHD and my stupid pills are making me very sleeppy). I've applied for Birmingham City University (Psychology with Criminology) as my firm choice. They're asking me to have at least an 8 in my bacalaureat exam (you pass this exam with a 6 but it's not an easy one as our national passing average is 42%) my last exam will be on the 8th of July. I'm really scared I won't be able to take an overall of 8 and was wondering if they would lower the offer like if i take a 7.5 or something like this, they would still accept me? I really don't want to foto my insurance choice (University Campus Suffolk)... I am really stressed out about this.
My best advice is to go to the IB Screwed website. There's lots of advice there, and they offer free notes on IB subjects. The main thing is to be aware of assessment deadlines. You will start getting lots of assignments, and often it seems like they are ages away. Many IB students fall into the trap of putting off their assignments until they have to do them all in one week. So keep a good calendar! Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending