The Student Room Group

I voted Remain

... so far, there have been no ill effects.

In fact, there's a bit of a warm glow. :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

Same here
Reply 2
Original post by Fullofsurprises

What does that mean?
Well done. That is a wise choice.
Original post by Several
What does that mean?

Well, I still feel positive, healthy and upbeat.
Original post by batman1308
Well done. That is a wise choice.

Thank you. I thought so too.
Original post by Fullofsurprises

Would you like a sticker? :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 7
Good decision
Bad decision. I am quite frankly appalled by you. You could have just contributed to the destruction of the UK. Well done.
You just voted for increased rape and terrorism, a worse off NHS, no border control, a dictatorial rule under the autocratic EU and an extreme loss of money which goes to the EU when it could be used to make the UK a much better place. You had a chance to make a positive difference. What a waste of a vote.
Reply 9
More fool you.
Original post by AnnieGakusei
Would you like a sticker? :smile:

Spoiler

I don't mind it not being secret. I'm happy to respect that some people want to keep theirs secret.
Hopefully rationalism can triumph over fear and ignorance today. good job :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by alevelstresss
Hopefully rationalism can triumph over fear and ignorance today. good job :smile:
I thought you were a Remain supporter?
Original post by cookie123456789
Bad decision. I am quite frankly appalled by you. You could have just contributed to the destruction of the UK. Well done.
You just voted for increased rape and terrorism, a worse off NHS, no border control, a dictatorial rule under the autocratic EU and an extreme loss of money which goes to the EU when it could be used to make the UK a much better place. You had a chance to make a positive difference. What a waste of a vote.

yawn... no one cares. remain are going to win

:lol:
Fullofsuprises, do you need approval on a forum making the wrong decision to vote to remain? Grab your iphone and follow the heard the farmer is calling you (it might rain).
Original post by tanyapotter
yawn... no one cares. remain are going to win

If remain win I will go on a rage
And how do you know they will win? You may be surprised...
(edited 7 years ago)

Increased rape and terrorism?

If we leave the EU, the French have threatened to move migration controls from Calais to Dover. This means that as soon as the migrants in Calais *who I assume you're referring to* land in the UK, they are able to apply for asylum and we can't remove them.
Original post by Nirgilis
:lol:

You won't be laughing when you realize I was right when the UK is in a crisis because of the EU.
You just voted for increased rape

you've just thrown the word rape in there for no good reason

and terrorism,

except everyone involved in the defence of the country says we're safer in

a worse off NHS,

nah the nhs is better when our economy is better

no border control,

immigration isnt even an important economic issue though, it's the great 21st century red herring

a dictatorial rule under the autocratic EU

oh please

and an extreme loss of money which goes to the EU

we gain more than we put in in terms of benefits

when it could be used to make the UK a much better place. You had a chance to make a positive difference. What a waste of a vote.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending