The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
There was a different thread created by Captain Jack with the same survey, and I did that. So, I don't think I need to do it again, thanks though. :smile:

Ohh wow, a lot of informative paragraphs from Spotify today!:yep:

Ahhh, OK. :smile:
*grumble grumble* Yep I knew about the previous thread but didn't know you'd done it. :smile:
Original post by 04MR17
118802*grumble grumble* Yep I knew about the previous thread but didn't know you'd done it. :smile:

:rofl:
No worries :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
118811:smile:
PALINDROME! :woo:
118 813
118 814
118 815
Original post by Matrix123
There was a different thread created by Captain Jack with the same survey, and I did that. So, I don't think I need to do it again, thanks though. :smile:

Ohh wow, a lot of informative paragraphs from Spotify today!:yep:

Ahhh, OK. :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I've done that survey as well, so I can test the app too :smile: Hopefully, the pp will be good enough for me to use on my phone and tablet, instead of the mobile site.

Yep, there have definitely been some informative paragraphs. And guess what - here's another :smile:

I've just been through one of my lots that I was going to list soon - a job lot of Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) batteries from my "Free Batteries For Life" thing.
Tested them all with my meter, and also studied what the arrangements were. Most were dual cell, 7.4V battery packs (so 2 batteries per pack, 3.7V each). One was 3.7V, so 1 battery. That one will be kept because I have an alarm clock radio that uses a Li-Po battery, and the charge is becoming weak - so it will need replacing.
All of the 7.4V Li-Po packs showed a good voltage of 7.4V+, with the exception of 2 packs. The other 2 packs had voltages of about 3V and 5V, and it was clear that one of the batteries in each pack was on its way out, as it was also bulging. However, only one battery in each pack is bulging - so because of that, I will be salvaging those packs by turning them from 2-cell, 7.4V batteries into 1-cell, 3.7V batteries (since one cell in each works fine), and thus disposing of the dead, bulging cells. Which will give me some spares for my radio. :smile:

In regards to the 7.4V battery packs; I do not have a use for those, so they will be listed on the internet for sale.

@Matrix123 Yes I had seen that flag emoticon that had ":colonhash:" on the flag, but just forgot about it until you reminded me about it. :redface:

Original post by spotify95
I've done that survey as well, so I can test the app too :smile: Hopefully, the pp will be good enough for me to use on my phone and tablet, instead of the mobile site.

Yep, there have definitely been some informative paragraphs. And guess what - here's another :smile:

I've just been through one of my lots that I was going to list soon - a job lot of Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) batteries from my "Free Batteries For Life" thing.
Tested them all with my meter, and also studied what the arrangements were. Most were dual cell, 7.4V battery packs (so 2 batteries per pack, 3.7V each). One was 3.7V, so 1 battery. That one will be kept because I have an alarm clock radio that uses a Li-Po battery, and the charge is becoming weak - so it will need replacing.
All of the 7.4V Li-Po packs showed a good voltage of 7.4V+, with the exception of 2 packs. The other 2 packs had voltages of about 3V and 5V, and it was clear that one of the batteries in each pack was on its way out, as it was also bulging. However, only one battery in each pack is bulging - so because of that, I will be salvaging those packs by turning them from 2-cell, 7.4V batteries into 1-cell, 3.7V batteries (since one cell in each works fine), and thus disposing of the dead, bulging cells. Which will give me some spares for my radio. :smile:

In regards to the 7.4V battery packs; I do not have a use for those, so they will be listed on the internet for sale.

Indeed, let's hope so! And what do you mean by pp?

Wow, this is even longer than the last one! Very informative indeed and it's great to hear that, especially that this is from your free collection of batteries! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by spotify95

I've seen some YouTube stuff you might be interested in - it features somebody doing experiments on CFL light bulbs ultimately causing them to spark, smoke and catch fire! :eek: :biggrin:

Latest