The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

119 722
Original post by 04MR17
119712:wink:
What?
Yes, but don't tell me anything (I'm behind but catching up fast!)
Indeed:biggrin:

:rofl: idk, I asked you first:smug:
:tongue:
Right, and that's fair enough but you know Val? Cheese always says Val's part of what you mentioned in the spoiler - or at least brings it up whenever Val is the focus of the conversation :lol:
Original post by ak143244

Hi! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
119 725
Original post by eternaforest

:hi:
Original post by 04MR17
119717Is it like a one about you, or a one about the subject (mock supervision kind of thing) ?

urm a bit of both?They desribe it as an "informal chat with an academic member of staff" where they talk about my application - PS - Chemistry and stuff, then there is a program for the rest of the day

Original post by Matrix123
Right, and that's fair enough but you know Val? Cheese always says Val's part of what you mentioned in the spoiler - or at least brings it up whenever Val is the focus of the conversation :lol:

Hi! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello :smile:

Val made me cry! :frown: And the shopping list thing! And if I wasn't partially deaf the I'd listen to my cakes too! I'm up to the start of Tudor week...

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
urm a bit of both?They desribe it as an "informal chat with an academic member of staff" where they talk about my application - PS - Chemistry and stuff, then there is a program for the rest of the day
When talking about yourself: evidence everything! When talking about Chemistry, know that the purpose of the discussion is for you to show that you've learnt something. Lay out your thought process clearly :yep:
Hello :smile:

How have you been? :h:
Original post by 04MR17
Val made me cry! :frown: And the shopping list thing! And if I wasn't partially deaf the I'd listen to my cakes too! I'm up to the start of Tudor week...

Spoiler

Why did she make you cry? :redface: I see...she was one of my favourites :sadnod:

Lobsters...the answer to everything (I should have known:facepalm:) :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
119 732
Original post by 04MR17
119729When talking about yourself: evidence everything! When talking about Chemistry, know that the purpose of the discussion is for you to show that you've learnt something. Lay out your thought process clearly :yep:

:yy:

I'm okay thanks - Just been busy with college stuff. You? @Matrix123
Why did she make you cry? :redface: I see...she was one of my favourites
Her humility at the end (I'm not sad, it was my time to go, I've had a wonderful time, but now is the end.):cry2:
119 736

I'm okay thanks - Just been busy with college stuff. You? @Matrix123

Good good :smile:
Fair enough, I'm pretty much the same tbh. Are on your half term now?
Original post by 04MR17
119735Her humility at the end (I'm not sad, it was my time to go, I've had a wonderful time, but now is the end.):cry2:

Yes! Oh my gosh! :cry2:
And how she said she makes everything with love, and she'll continue to bake with love! :heart: :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes! Oh my gosh! :cry2:
And how she said she makes everything with love, and she'll continue to bake with love! :heart: :cry2:
PRSOM!:cry2:

Latest