The Student Room Group

How many of you guys are communicating online with professors out of school hours?

Hey! I have a professor, who is in an attempt to make students enjoy learning, create some extra activities online. He reaches us with hot topics, ignites discussions, and even entertains us sometimes at evenings off. We treat him more like a mentor rather than a professor, because he cares about our personal and professional success.
Never thought, that extra work could be so rewarding :smile: and leads to mentoring provided by such a great professor.

So, do you communicate with your professors online? If so, what kind of activities do you accomplish?
We develop new theory.
Reply 2
Original post by AshleyProsen
Hey! I have a professor, who is in an attempt to make students enjoy learning, create some extra activities online. He reaches us with hot topics, ignites discussions, and even entertains us sometimes at evenings off. We treat him more like a mentor rather than a professor, because he cares about our personal and professional success.
Never thought, that extra work could be so rewarding :smile: and leads to mentoring provided by such a great professor.

So, do you communicate with your professors online? If so, what kind of activities do you accomplish?

What university are you at?
My maths teacher in year 9 tried to get us to interact with him on Twitter and we were all just like "lol no".
I see enough of them in uni why would I want to do such a thing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending