The Student Room Group

How should I format modules on my education UCAS page?

Good afternoon all,

Having a slight bit of confusion with my application. It's complete apart from this issue stated below:

I am currently taking an Access to HE diploma course, of which I will complete next June. When I go to put the information into my application, the option for my course comes up on the drop down list "Science and Maths." I am confused as to whether I should list every unit of each subject on one entry, or to list three "Science and Maths" with the three subjects in individual entries, for example: (Using the three subjects as chemistry, maths and academic skills)

(Title of qualification) Access to HE diploma
(subject title)Science and maths (5 Modules)
(subject title)Science and maths (3 Modules)

___OR____

(title of qualification) Access to HE diploma
(subject title)Science and Maths (13 Modules)

I have entered the modules in three separate entries (academic skills, chemistry and maths) as the modules go in order within the diploma selection (E.G Module/unit 1, Module/unit 2, Module/unit 3)So when viewing the completed application, the HE diploma appears as three sets of "science and maths" with each subject listed below each "science and maths."Would it be advisable to put all the modules/units into one "science and maths" or will this be sufficient?Thanks if anyone can help with this!!
Original post by SonoLuma
Good afternoon all,

Having a slight bit of confusion with my application. It's complete apart from this issue stated below:

I am currently taking an Access to HE diploma course, of which I will complete next June. When I go to put the information into my application, the option for my course comes up on the drop down list "Science and Maths." I am confused as to whether I should list every unit of each subject on one entry, or to list three "Science and Maths" with the three subjects in individual entries, for example: (Using the three subjects as chemistry, maths and academic skills)

(Title of qualification) Access to HE diploma
(subject title)Science and maths (3 Modules)

___OR____

(title of qualification) Access to HE diploma
(subject title)Science and Maths (13 Modules)

I have entered the modules in three separate entries (academic skills, chemistry and maths) as the modules go in order within the diploma selection (E.G Module/unit 1, Module/unit 2, Module/unit 3)So when viewing the completed application, the HE diploma appears as three sets of "science and maths" with each subject listed below each "science and maths."Would it be advisable to put all the modules/units into one "science and maths" or will this be sufficient?Thanks if anyone can help with this!!

I would go with the second option :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
I would go with the second option :smile:

Thanks so much! My personal "tutor" isnt very much help with this and it is all I need before I can send it off :-)

Really appreciate it!
Hello
I'm struggling to find any but does anybody know of websites that lists summer placements for graduates before entering studying for a Masters.

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by anita-573
Hello
I'm struggling to find any but does anybody know of websites that lists summer placements for graduates before entering studying for a Masters.

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heya,

Im not sure myself, but if you post your question in the main forum, you might have some more luck! :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending